UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Recall] That Location is Blocked

latif

Traveler
[Recall] That Location is Blocked

I died in a dungeon, some guy named Atlas ported me out. I thought my mare was dead but he wasn't now I think he's blocking the recall that I am attempting to use to port back and get my dead mare. Can anyone please tell me what to do? I have no idea where the dungeon is i was hunting balrons

Mara

Knight
Re: [Recall] That Location is Blocked

You could check the coordinates of the rune in the runebook and put them into UO Automap to find out where it is.

Or you can post the coordinates and I'll look it up for you, if you don't have or use one of the mapping programs.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

For the rune marked in the dungeon, you cannot read the coordinates.

Try to find the rune you were using. Find alt to gate in to check. If no luck, try the find the balron runebook in the common rune library. Try one by one.

Usually, the balron in the dungeon can be in Hythloth Level 4 (x2), Hythloth Level 3 (x1), Fire Dungeon Level 2 (x2), Terathan Keep (x2?). Try them.

EDIT: Btw, what is the name of your mare?

Mara

Knight

Paracelsus;2138404 said:
For the rune marked in the dungeon, you cannot read the coordinates.

You are right. Sorry about the bad information I gave you latif.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Too many information to remember and too many update even without stating the change. You already did the best job. :)

elradi

Traveler

I always found it helpful to make a 2nd runebook with the locations marked 1-2 steps different from the first book; and then keep the 2nd runebook on an alt or in a house.. makes getting your ghost out (or retrieving your mare) so much easier in the long run.