UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Red Bounty System

Without stat loss, and with people being able to multiclient, I don't think it would work. However, speaking about a murdering leader board could be interesting. There'd have to be a lot of thought process into it to be reasonably functional though.

It would never work... Please don't do this to the pvp on the server, leave it to the PvPers. I'm not trying to be rude, we already do not have enough activity as I have stated in my previous thread, I'm not sure if everyone is out to get me when I post something, or if it's just an odd coincidence.

YewGuards

Sorceror
It would never work... Please don't do this to the pvp on the server, leave it to the PvPers. I'm not trying to be rude, we already do not have enough activity as I have stated in my previous thread, I'm not sure if everyone is out to get me when I post something, or if it's just an odd coincidence.
Hey bud, I'm not out to get you and I value your insight to healthy pvp. I'm just getting other ideas going.
Without stat loss, and with people being able to multiclient, I don't think it would work. However, speaking about a murdering leader board could be interesting. There'd have to be a lot of thought process into it to be reasonably functional though.
Multiclient has been fixed on other shards, I'm not sure what the solution was though. Which is why I'm eager to see other opinions. If we could somehow prevent ways from it being abused, it would be neat to see players out to get well known reds for a reward.

crikey

Sorceror
Its just an odd coincidence Heavy. Nobody is out to get you. You can take your tinfoil cap off now XD

Someone bring heavy to CVS to fill his schizophrenia prescription

CHILL heavy Im just messing around lol

sssuuu

Knight
the bounty system should be a gold sink. put a bounty on someones head and who ever gets said bounty gains points for a rank on the board. the reward is bragging rights.

Yes, the only way they could make something like this work if you make it IP based. Meaning you can only collect on someone's head once per an IP/account like once a month or something. Meaning you have to go out there and actually fight against all the reds, not just your naked red friends.

But even IP/account based can be worked around, but it would help reduce farming of this. Also to collect more bounties you can always set one yourself to try and collect more rank ect.

*Rides away on an emu*