UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reg vendors?

Thanks mate! :)

My pleasure, I try to be as helpful to the community as possible. :D Sometimes, all that we need is a few reg vendors to support our pot-chugging habits. Enjoy!

P.s. If there is ever a transition of authority over Trinsic, please feel free to message me, and I will, in turn, get in touch with "The Powers That Be" and get reappointed over a new town, to reinstate some vendors.

Blacula

Knight
P.s. If there is ever a transition of authority over Trinsic, please feel free to message me, and I will, in turn, get in touch with "The Powers That Be" and get reappointed over a new town, to reinstate some vendors.
As long as I am your Commanding Lord, and our thief/ves keep doing their thing, I don't see your position changing.

Thank you for your contribution.

Blacula

Knight
Lord Valaran here. For those of you that can't get enough reagents, several vendors have been placed in SW Britain for your convienience.

Xionu

Sorceror
Have a nice day

Love from
Orman The Bottle Seller,
Arnold The Bottle Seller,
Dugan The Bottle Seller,
Edward The Bottle Seller,
Mack The Bottle Seller,
Lunt The Bottle Seller,
Casper The Bottle Seller,
Derry The Bottle Seller,
Dustin The Bottle Seller,
Edan The Bottle Seller,
Jacobe The LumberMan,
Gabriel The LumberMan,
Emil The LumberMan,
Averill The LumberMan,
Gustave The LumberMan,
Faxon The LumberMan,
Rowland The LumberMan,
Ridgley The LumberMan,
Brody The LumberMan,
Penn The LumberMan,
Guy The Reagent Man,
Townsend The Reagent Man,
Skyler The Reagent Man,
Abner The Reagent Man,
Chale The Reagent Man,
Bertram The Reagent Man,
Roberto The Reagent Man,
Ellery The Reagent Man,
Kiernan The Reagent Man,
Edan The Reagent Man,
Filmore The Ore Man,
Harrison The Ore Man,
Dana The Ore Man,
Reyhan The Ore Man,
Rankin The Ore Man,
Martingo The Ore Man,
Collin The Ore Man,
Guilhem The Ore Man,
Beau The Ore Man, ANNND
Amadi The Ore Man,

Blacula

Knight
I regret to inform you that TB has lost cities, and that our guild will be leaving factions.

Let the power vacuum BEGIN!

Blacula

Knight
Haha Lord Pontauban shall reign supreme once again.

Did I call it? >_>
He must've been camping the base desperately with a "run for office" macro looping, because within an hour of our guild leaving factions (that only we knew about), he already ran for office.

GG