UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reg vendors?

mytilus

Sorceror
I regret to inform you that TB has lost cities, and that our guild will be leaving factions.

Let the power vacuum BEGIN!

oh my dear lord!!! who is gonna be the nerd who cares the most to steal all the sigils and corrupt them all completely uncontested.... let the riveting drama unfold!

Reactions: MB

Blacula

Knight
oh my dear lord!!! I'm posting in a faction thread!

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Cheapest prices are now in motion. I have 10 of each vendor type in Fel Britain Bank, and 10 additional vendors at Yew's Empath Abbey. Let me know if you need more. Still have many other towns that can place vendors if needed.

Thanks Sk8nomad! ^_^"
I love how people think it's funny to crank up prices, and then bitch abouot pot prices skyrocketting, or becoming unavailable altogether.

Fel reg vendors -30% or bust.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Well, I cranked it up just really as an experiment, and it was fun for a day. But its really best for everyone (including myself) to just have them cheap.

Well, your "one day experiment" hasn't been the only occurance of price changes.

As per OSI, is everyone supposed to be able too use them? or just members of the appropriate Faction?