UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Repond] War Mace

Mara

Knight
Re: [Repond] War Mace

Im curious, did you just get this recently as loot. I haven't ever gotten one, but Tomox is right they will do double damage against humanoids - titans, cyclops, etc. I would love to use one for PVM, but with the way pks are Im sure I wouldn't own it for long.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Mara;1679008 said:
Im curious, did you just get this recently as loot. I haven't ever gotten one, but Tomox is right they will do double damage against humanoids - titans, cyclops, etc. I would love to use one for PVM, but with the way pks are Im sure I wouldn't own it for long.

Be optimistic! I've owned my balron damnation harp for a long time now. Well I just died to a balron ironically so i lost it.

EDIT: Got a friend to come save me, was going to be pain walking out of that dungeon heh.

i looted it off someone a while back...it was unidentified and i finally got around to id it tonight.

Mara

Knight

Yeah, tomox, Ive lost a couple nice silver weapons to pks in dungeons when I should have recalled out but didnt. I have a few slayer instruments, but have never come across any slayer weapons besides silver. I would hang onto it Doc. Wouldn't sell it for less than 100k, since they seem to be even more rare than perfect weapons. Just me though. Never seen someone trying to buy them.

Mara

Knight

Im pretty sure they don't do double damage against players. Would be interesting if they did though. If I ever see one in someone's hands, I'm sure I won't be able to resist logging onto my disarm thief.

aemneuspeed

Knight

I'm not sure if the slayer items do drop (besides silver), i had a balron damnation halbred and a blood drinking halbred, a few others but I cannont remember.

Slayer instruments tend to drop frequently.

Slayer bows can be created on this server but you have to have at least 80 dex I believe to wield them.

Tomox2

Wanderer

I used to PvM with slayer weapons on OSI, back in the day it was the only way I could kill Teretheans

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

No. They didn't.

It's a common myth that repond weapons do more damage to players, similar to the myth that you gain skill faster when you eat (although the latter seems to be true on Divinity, it was never true on OSI).

The "Repond" effect does not apply in PvP.