UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Rescue the Dog Breed] Everyone supports pls!

fonis

Knight
Re: [Rescue the Dog Breed] Everyone supports pls!

fez was one of the more enjoyable aspects of this forum. I'm not a big fan of some of the bigger idiots filling the void.

However, his sig was meant to draw attention to the unequal line in what's allowed and what's overlooked and what's not allowed - it worked.

but hey you're all just a bunch of white crackers, so what's it matter, right? (that statement is about 95% correct, I'd wager).

Sirkah

Sorceror

fonis;2019244 said:
fez was one of the more enjoyable aspects of this forum. I'm not a big fan of some of the bigger idiots filling the void.

However, his sig was meant to draw attention to the unequal line in what's allowed and what's overlooked and what's not allowed - it worked.

but hey you're all just a bunch of white crackers, so what's it matter, right? (that statement is about 95% correct, I'd wager).

no fez is just trying to grab some attention, which is working with you and INDK nut hugging him.

There is a huge difference between 2 lesbians and his sig.
The lesbians:
Are kissing, which in todays society is accepted.
Are not naked, and the only thing you can see is a little side boob. also accepted in todays society.

his sig:
two jesus's fucking ones ass. Censored, and also very religous intertwined. TBH nobody wants to see fez's fucked up twisted mind, except for you two goons.

now honestly, back to the main topic

Code Blue

Knight

Sirkah;2019371 said:
no fez is just trying to grab some attention, which is working with you and INDK nut hugging him.

The lesbians:
Are not naked, and the only thing you can see is a little side boob. also accepted in todays society.

his sig:
two jesus's fucking ones ass. Censored, and also very religous intertwined. TBH nobody wants to see fez's fucked up twisted mind, except for you two goons.

You keep talking about religion and homosexuality which was fez's key point in the picture I think.

The two lesbians in your sig is as much religously offensive as his picture.

And the only reason you think its accepted is because of your warped narccistic mind.
Two girls kissing... yeah its accepted by most pop cultures
Why dont you have everyone watch "two girls one cup"... is that accepted?
Cuz they are lesbians too and that shit is rather disgusting...

kdivers

Knight

Sirkah;2019371 said:

The lesbians:

his sig:

he says it was actually a reach around or something... and the chick on the bottom clearly has no top on

Sirkah

Sorceror

INDK;2019379 said:
You keep talking about religion and homosexuality which was fez's key point in the picture I think.

The two lesbians in your sig is as much religously offensive as his picture.

if you're wanting to make this a religious flame war, take it elsewhere. this thread was made for something waaay different than this.

but you keep saying my sig is conflicting with religion.. Which, you could argue both ways.

fez's sig, is also conflicting in the same way, but with also using christ's name in vain

his sig is just so wrong that i honestly think you are actually enjoying the thought of what his sig is proclaiming. I have lost whatever respect i had for the kid, and you.

now for the last time, quit bringing this up and move on with the thread.

Code Blue

Knight

Sirkah;2019407 said:
if you're wanting to make this a religious flame war, take it elsewhere. this thread was made for something waaay different than this.

but you keep saying my sig is conflicting with religion.. Which, you could argue both ways.

fez's sig, is also conflicting in the same way, but with also using christ's name in vain

his sig is just so wrong that i honestly think you are actually enjoying the thought of what his sig is proclaiming. I have lost whatever respect i had for the kid, and you.

now for the last time, quit bringing this up and move on with the thread.

Your sig just as offensive as fez's pic

I wouldnt care less if you had respect for me.

I would like it more if you showed some respect for yourself

Confident women do not put lesbians on there sig to express themselves.

Thats all