UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Resource Caravan

Suriv

Sorceror
Re: Resource Caravan

Engage;1723644 said:
So other than missing the Amazon how did the event go?

And missing Suriv, due to unfortunate circumstances. Just because I'm no guild leader doesn't mean I'm not something to be worried about. Assuming I'm free next time something like this happens, I'll prove that. Just wait, and see.

Glad to see there are people running their own events, though. Adds a little spice to the game. I like that.

John McGail

Sorceror

Well, to be quite honest, all the RP guilds that expressed interest never showed up. Though the Bloodclan Orcs did set up a few traps in Jhelom before we got underway, we hadn't come accross them later in the event. We ran into the Amazon queen in Trinsic, and she gave us some food and stuff for the journey (thanks btw!)

It was a pretty smooth, yet slow, journey. We did run into a small resistance force of murderers outside of Britain, but luckily we had a LARGE turnout on our side (The Lanceloths joined us for the trip).

Hopefully next event will run a little better.

Vestros

Sorceror

hey there was a tcd there cause meril and the mages had to kill countless random Pk's....

Amazonia

Sorceror

Vestros;1723621 said:
oh boo if you was looking for more interaction its not like you could have walked the 2-3 screens away from your lil hut to wherever we were....cant complain about lack of interaction if u don't put out the effort to make and interaction...

I didn't even know you were in guildhouse... knowing you were on beach I waited on Garden, which is closer to the beach... but... anyway.

Vestros

Sorceror

heh well sence it was a carto ..... you could have picked a better rout then the one writ lol landing in the jungles was a bad idea with that meny people
heh