UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returned (Yes, again.)

After the recent dissapearance of Lord Knight Grandmaster Logan Brennan, the Sosarian Order of Knights collapsed. We lost our members, our activity, and also our respect. But now we are back, and nothing will stand in our way to fulfill our goal: To rid the world of witchcraft and chaos. We have selected a new leader (Sir Shawn Lukes) and have begun recruiting yet again. In this, our fourth generation of the Sosarian Order of Knights, we fight under no King, especially not one as corrupt as King Britain himself. We are returned, and every mage in Brittania should take care to not run into us, lest he or she get utterly destroyed like the abomination they are.

If you seek to join us in our quest, try and contact us using the information below.
NOTE: We take no witches (anyone with magery) into our ranks.

Shawn Lukes (AIM: joar93)
Gawain O'Doyle (AIM: redoscovock)
Balan Mannering (AIM: skylineronnie)
Also try and reach us at our new IRC channel: #sok

John McGail

Sorceror
Hello everyone!
As some of you may or may not know, I had joined the military a while back and quit. Well, that wasn't quite the case. I merely moved from Reg Forces to Reserve Forces. Long story short, there was an opportunity that arose with Canada's withdrawl from Afghanistan for me to go on tour. A last minute decision saw me leaving for unkown territory. I appologize to everyone for not informing you all but it was really a last minute, day before departure decision.

After spending 5 months in hell, with a new outlook on life, I have returned.

It appears SoK has again collapsed, please say it isn't so?
If anyone's interested I'll start it up again...if there's enough interest in it.

I was in call with a group of people about a week ago, we were all on savages. There was some talk of making it into an actual guild but I haven't really checked in on that

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I was in call with a group of people about a week ago, we were all on savages. There was some talk of making it into an actual guild but I haven't really checked in on that

This house is available for any active savage guild. I'll co-own you guys and if you stay active I would be willing to sell. Contact me at AIM:IRSuxx to make arrangements. we need to get the rp community back on track.