UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Returning OSI Vet, few questions.

Gorakka

Wanderer
Greetings, I grew up watching my father play this game, and then got old enough to play it with my closest cousin. I hold a special place in my heart for this game and my father plays OSI to date. I'm currently returning myself after many years away, though I've always checked the official uo site for news/etc just to keep updated. I just can't bring myself to pay the OSI subscription fee + the expansions, so I've come to demise.

My questions are.

1. How is this server doing in terms of community/player base?

2. What should my first character be? In terms of templates for money making Doom/Spawns/paroxysmus/etc.

3. What should I be doing in order to make gold, before I can do The above ^^

4. Is there an active PvP community?

Thank you in advance!

Long live UO!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Pvp is quite active

I'd recommand starting with a classic necro/sw/tamer with some sdi / lrc / mr in order to farm peerless and other shit like that, doom too if that's your thing

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Hey there bud. Just joined the server myself and went with a bit of a different Necro/Weave/Tamer build but its VERY effective and quite cheap to build gear wise. Give me a shout if you need a hand with anything and I'd be happy to help out/show you.
My build:
50 spellweave
110 animallore
105 taming
110 magery
110 eval
110 spritspeak
110 necro.

I built my char by buying 3x skillballs from the store and selling 2. You could build this EASILY without buying the skillball in a week but I wanted to get rolling. I also had change from the cash after buying a 4.2 rated Cu. Straight into Doom which I can solo with ease but its fairly well populated.

Cant say on the PvP but I plan to make my next char a PvP char to play during peak times when Doom is overpopulated.

Only thing I havent found is a decent guild!!!! (May have to make one soon)