UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Revenant bug

Necrodog

Page
Revenants do not reveal a stealther when they are cast directly on the stealther, but will only reveal them if they are cast on another being, and that being hides itself.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Also, If a revenant is casted on someone's mount, and the victim remounts, the revenant disappears and the caster is left with the burden of revenant's follower slots .

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Also, If a revenant is casted on someone's mount, and the victim remounts, the revenant disappears and the caster is left with the burden of revenant's follower slots .
This has been fixed. Thank you for reporting this bug!

Revenants do not reveal a stealther when they are cast directly on the stealther, but will only reveal them if they are cast on another being, and that being hides itself.
I'm not sure I understand this, though. They should be detecting their target if the target hides (whether it's a player or not). What do you mean casting one directly on a stealther? How do you target a (I'm assuming hidden) stealther? :eek:

riddick89

Sorceror
if they are revealed or you see them before they have a chance to hide and then they hide it will not reveal that person.

Necrodog

Page
if they are revealed or you see them before they have a chance to hide and then they hide it will not reveal that person.
Exactly. It will only reveal a stealther if it is cast on another being next to the stealthier. Otherwise, it will just follow them around, not revealing them.

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I just tested this, casting a revenant on a character with hiding/stealth and then hiding on that character. The revenant follows and tries to reveal the character. Since the revenant only tries to reveal the character within 3 tiles, it's possible to kite the revenant around and never be revealed, but it does try to reveal stealthers!

Note that a revenant's ability to detect is also based on the Spirit Speak skill of the caster. At 120 Spirit Speak, it only gets 90 Detect Hidden, which usually doesn't work on a character with 100 Hiding (the chance is only about 15%). I will see about verifying the chance on OSI.

Edit: The low chance appears to be OSI accurate.

Last edited: