UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayers, what do you want to see on Hybrid?

YewGuards

Sorceror
I'm curious, with all the recent pending changes in motion and weekly updates taking place. What would excite new and old roleplayers on Hybrid? I listed a few suggestions below, but I really want to see which suggestions would get a community behind it.

- Town vs Town Wars
- New special skin hues
- New tamables
- New craftables
- New housing
- Yew becomes mount free
- More mount free zones, IE: Orc Cave etc
- A new RP location, IE: village, island, facet etc

crikey

Sorceror
Not a roleplayer, but Id love to get jumoped by 6 bloodclan orcs in front of valhalla with a bola to the face and a krimp

Its one of my earliest hybrid memories :)

For RP guilds.
* Special clothes for guildmembers of a certain guild.
* Guild houses within cities. Each guild should be able to buy a guildhouse within cityboundaries. These houses may not be altered to change the exterior. The interior structure may not be altered. The house may not contain vendors.
Deco is allowed. Containers are allowed.

YewGuards

Sorceror
For RP guilds.
* Guild houses within cities. Each guild should be able to buy a guildhouse within cityboundaries. These houses may not be altered to change the exterior. The interior structure may not be altered. The house may not contain vendors.
Not a bad idea...

New craftables....
I agree, rpers love to craft.

Keep the ideas flowing guys and we should also encourage friends to view this thread. The more input from fellow rpers, the better.

Keegz

Wanderer
I think the addition of some features from high seas would be cool since currently there's not much one can do in all that water out there besides MIBs, and nets.

Galleons
Ship weapons
Attackable ships, damage/repair
Ability to take over damaged ships
Pirate/merchant ships
Sea market
Bigger docks for the galleons
New fish and other marine life

Keegz

Wanderer
I'm curious, with all the recent pending changes in motion and weekly updates taking place. What would excite new and old roleplayers on Hybrid? I listed a few suggestions below, but I really want to see which suggestions would get a community behind it.

- Town vs Town Wars
- New special skin hues
- New tamables
- New craftables
- New housing
- Yew becomes mount free

By the way, I like all of these ideas.

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Be sweet as hell if you gave guilds the option to create a crest and put it on a cloak.
Whoa, I like the Crest mindset. This requires patching, however we might be able to customize guild banners or shields for your home.

I think the addition of some features from high seas would be cool since currently there's not much one can do in all that water out there besides MIBs, and nets.

Galleons
Ship weapons
Attackable ships, damage/repair
Ability to take over damaged ships
Pirate/merchant ships
Sea market
Bigger docks for the galleons
New fish and other marine life
We're discussing adding naval pvp to Hybrid. These are fantastic ideas.
For RP guilds.
Great idea, we actually have a few RP structures in the farmlands and they're available to any RP guilds. If anyone would like to be granted access, please submit an application to me directly. As for town rentals, we would allow any player to rent them. However I wouldn't be against labeling a city outside of Britain as an RP only town. Meaning only rpers could rent the structures.

PS: New craft-ables are on the way. Keep the ideas coming!

Greenwald

Sorceror
I unfortunately am more of a trammy than a pvper but, any chance we could see some more kind of spawns in the future for more exciting hunting? i like doing pve for my money but I like the challenge of other players trying to stop my progress. The lands have gotten kind of stale when it comes to hunting. I'd even like to see new tamables, the hybrid mare was a great idea! I'd love to see more like it!

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
I unfortunately am more of a trammy than a pvper but, any chance we could see some more kind of spawns in the future for more exciting hunting? i like doing pve for my money but I like the challenge of other players trying to stop my progress. The lands have gotten kind of stale when it comes to hunting. I'd even like to see new tamables, the hybrid mare was a great idea! I'd love to see more like it!
I think new mini dungeons and spawns would be a great idea. In the mean time, I would suggest exploring the Blackfyre events. They always have custom spawns with custom loot.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

- Town vs Town Wars
- New special skin hues
- New tamables
- New craftables
- New housing
- Yew becomes mount free

town vs town wars needs to be implemented. I have been harping on this for a while now. It's a great new way to introduce people to pvp w/out factions, reds, etc. (pretty much the same as factions, BUT STILL SOMETHING NEW!)

new plot sizes would be GREAT. 30x30s!

RP location... there's literally a fucking 50 screen RP island already that none of you I feel like use.

More more more. Evolution. Our server needs scripted changes. Not basic already in game gm [add(itions)

#NoGateOutWhileInCombat2016
#NoHouseEntryInCombat2016
#FreeMyBeetle

That's it. I'm done.

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
maybe some new craftables that only factioners can craft with silver and cloth and blahblah

such as maybe faction flags that factioners can put on their wall of their house

Hephaesta

Wanderer
Hmm i hope it will not only be new ore and maybe some new armor or weapons! Hanging shields or weapons would be nice! ;) . I would really like to see some new stonecrafting stuff! New statues, new furniture and maybe some new glassblowing items aswell! :) .

I will raise my hand for Guild Crests. With mountable flags on Guildhouses and Robes for members. I myself together with Hayes is working hard to maintain our guildactivity and finding new members. Being able to make Guilds stand out from the crowd would be a very neat idea. In the long run we're working on gettting players feel honored to join a specific Guild. This is a feeling lost to players for years on Hybrid.