UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Advertising and Promotion

Countessa

Knight
RP Advertising and Promotion

Although not an rper, I always enjoy my encounters with the rp players. The orcs are always fun and my last encounter with a knight was very entertaining (note to others: knights do not like to be cast on, not even cure when they are poisoned) lol

Anyhoo, I'd like to help promote the rp guilds so I'm offering webspace.
I'm going to set up an rp guild homepage, of sorts. It will have a link in the menu of my main site.
Each rp guild is welcome to webspace for guild promotion at Tessa's Cove and your page(s) will link from my rp homepage.

I've talked with Beelzebub and he's agreed to work with the different guilds to design their page(s) for the interested guilds. You can have a simple one page promotion with contact information (and/or a link to your guilds site if you already have one), or a multi-page site. Fees, if any, will be only for the design, as determined by you and Beezlebub.

If you're interested, send a pm to Beezlebub to work out the details.

Countessa

Knight
Re: RP Advertising and Promotion

Amazonia;1754164 said:
where's the link? :) I wanna see the website ;O

My site can be seen here.

Using the same template, I will make an rp homepage. It's not made yet but it will probably have something about rp on Hybrid and the different guilds on the server. I could maybe add a world map with rp locations marked. I willing to take suggestions.

This same page will also list all the rp guilds that have decided to add a page on my site. The list will link to the page Beez will make up, as mentioned.

So for example the page I make will have a little write-up about Hybrid rp. Then beneath will be a list of links. If the savages decide to get one made up, the list would include the savages, and link to the page made for them.

Vek

Sorceror

Just curious but is Beez someone you met in game or someone you've known for a while.

Also we have a webpage & a forum, its not exactly webspace but it works about the same and our forum is webspace from Sargaza my co-leaders space from his old server.

Countessa

Knight

I met Beez on Hybrid and have worked with him on other projects. He has designed headers and other items for my site in the past.

I'm not looking to replace anyones site but I wasn't sure how many guilds even had their own. You are still welcome to the page(s) I'm offering, or if you'd rather, I can link directly to your current page. In that case, just send me the address in pm and I'll add it when I make up the rp homepage for Tessa's Cove.

I hope this really works out for ya countessa. Rpring is doomed without someone who has full admin on it, Glub was such a retard with how he left, I hope he gets sadomised by another male model with a large rusty metal bat all the way down to the hilt. Any chance in getting forums for the sites as well?

Vek

Sorceror

Oh i was just wondering because i have a friend who's a very talented scripter, and his theifs name is Beezlebub i believe.

And yea that would be great the link is in my sig but a direct html is:http://thevileclansavages.synthasite.com/index.php

Also if anyone wouldn't mind i like to hear comments, and suggestions on the webpage thanks :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Beelz is my bro and he can be trusted! How can't you know who Beelz is bah!

Oh yeah Tessa I want you to carry my babies *giggles*