UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rp and artys

rp and artys

Im currently making a pvp char (bleed nox mage) who is gonna be specifically for pvp. However i also have a pure warrior pvper, who although not the toughest pvper out there (not even close) he is able to drop people fast. (i usually manage to kill one of my attackers and injure the other before i die).

since my bleed mage is gonna be my fell pvper, lord raziel my pvmer, i want to make cloud do something fun. I would like to get into a rpg guild. However i cant be bothered makin a nwew char, and i dont want to have to go without my artys since i spent a lot of time and work gettin them. are there any rpg guilds that dont require npc bought gear

Re: rp and artys

i duno, but if you add necro to strangle, it would be sweet. bleed poison and strangle! there isnt even a cure for that.

Two Wolves

Knight

The only RP guild with restrictions on magic items is [Yew] State of Yew.

Other guilds like, Drow, Orc, Wolf Clan require specialized characters, but players do not have to make a new character to RP with us. [DAA] Demise Adventurers Alliance accepts freelance RP characters who are willing to fight in the War on Evil.

[DAA] and the good RP guilds are in a state of War with [Evil]. [Evil] would be an alliance except for the bug where, when alliances War the allies on either side do not become Orange toward each other.

The work-around is, [Evil] formed a super-guild of all evil characters and their guild affiliation is denoted using Titles, [Undead], [Orc], [Drow].

Contact Bjorg for [DAA] and Evil Child for [Evil], I believe.

To shop around for a guild visit their individual forum on RPRing.com

WarUO

Sorceror

Anyone can join like two wolves said go to rpring.com and check out all of the guilds there we are always looking for new people to join.