UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Island Entrance Locations!

Vek

Sorceror
RP Island Entrance Locations!

This a picture thread revealing all entrances to the RP Island for everyone who still is confused on how to get there. Enjoy!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 373
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 370
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 373
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 373
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 368

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: RP Island Entrance Locations!

You missed the one by the undead (in game north west of the orcs)

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1944146 said:
actually he missed 4 but who is counting? shhhhhh

Now how fun would it be if i gave away all the entrances?

Ozzy

Sorceror

How about we all just agree that Vek failed on the original post and we don't have to respect him because of it! Yaaay Ozzy!

Caz;1944195 said:
Yes, lead more PKs to the rp island :p

Yeah seriously. Even the staffers were not revealing this crap. They were telling people to go out rp and find it through rping!

EPIC FAIL

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1944234 said:
Yeah seriously. Even the staffers were not revealing this crap. They were telling people to go out rp and find it through rping!

EPIC FAIL

Theres still 4 unrevealed locations........I'd rather have people that want to RP be able to get there, because either the RPers will be at the island or not on and if they are on theres what 3 evil guilds, 1 good guild, and 1 neutral guild. The neutral guild appears to be pretty inactive, the good guild is always either at the islands, fighting, or not on/afk. Then of course the evil guilds aren't going to stop to tell some one where the islands are. People asked questions about the locations just about every day and all the returning RPers have no idea as to how to get there, besides if Tessa really cared she would have said so.

Vek;1944260 said:
Theres still 4 unrevealed locations........I'd rather have people that want to RP be able to get there, because either the RPers will be at the island or not on and if they are on theres what 3 evil guilds, 1 good guild, and 1 neutral guild. The neutral guild appears to be pretty inactive, the good guild is always either at the islands, fighting, or not on/afk. Then of course the evil guilds aren't going to stop to tell some one where the islands are. People asked questions about the locations just about every day and all the returning RPers have no idea as to how to get there, besides if Tessa really cared she would have said so.

Thats why i posted a long time ago for people to pm me and ill guide them to the islands in game through rp. Besides the main entrance is sooo easy to find.

hmmm wonder what this huge archway in the woods next to the road is for... I think i will walk around it.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1944424 said:
Thats why i posted a long time ago for people to pm me and ill guide them to the islands in game through rp. Besides the main entrance is sooo easy to find.

hmmm wonder what this huge archway in the woods next to the road is for... I think i will walk around it.

well your just a party pooper arnt'cha

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1948814 said:
The object is to rp, not show everyone where a less used bank and stables are.

Your the only that has a problem with this thread, I posted this a LONG time after the islands were created, now that RP has started to slow down again I thought Id try to get a couple more faces in the community. But your right lets make it a big journey to find the islands, where everyone has the chance to get PKed, Ganked, and Lost....

Oh and thanks for making your same point for the 100th time........

T

Trail Blazin-

there is no more imbus now right

NB-Trinity-

Sorceror

Does anyone actually go here? been running around for about 45 minutes and not seen a soul. it's difficult to sell books to no one.