UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Ring here for Demise!

Z

ZugZug

RP Ring here for Demise!

After popular demand the RP Ring has now opened it's door for another UOGamers Shard. Hopefully this helps roleplayers coordinate and communicate better, so they may setup events and stay organized.www.rpring.com

Enjoy!
ZugZug

Sintoo

Sorceror
Re: RP Ring here for Demise!

Thank you most kindly, hopefully we'll perhaps get to see some Bloodclan orc's around here soon. :)

Two Wolves

Knight
get your RP Guild sub-forum for RPRing

Thanks to Sintoo, GlubGlub and Redguard, now RP guilds on Demise can get their own Forum setup in the Demise Discussion section of the RPRing. HoC and Wolf have already contributed some things but we are looking to get Yew, Bluud Brotha Clan, THE HOLY BLOOD OF TRINSIC, Elf Eaters, Elven Resistance, Undead and all others.

Post your exact forum name and (alignment) here
http://www.rpring.com/index.php?threads/forum-requests-for-rp-guilds.3431/

Two Wolves

Knight

Redguard said:
Sounds good. These guilds that you are talking about are virtually unheard of in rpring. Tell these guys to come around and post here. In order for your community to be successful people need to know you are alive. For a spectator such as myself it appears that there are a total of 2 roleplayers on demise, you and sintoos.

I would say that there is about twelve to twenty RPrs, but there is not critical mass for them to start meeting each other in-game yet and they are not very active on the forum. Demise players interested in RP or supporting it, can post or introduce themselves on RPRing. That will help get Demise some additional Guild forums for posting there.

Two Wolves

Knight

Uus Corp

RP Ring is still available for character introductions and coordinating role playing type events on Demise. We can also set up a message board just for your RP guild.

see, RP Ring hosted forum for your Guild <== This thread went down when Guilds section was taken down

To be able to post on RP Ring you have to register and get post approval. This is a manual process because of all the spam bot accounts that get created. When I moderate this list about twice a week, I end up deleting about a hundred accounts and approving only a few.

If you applied for an RP Ring account, you may have ended up waiting for one of these reasons: awaiting moderation or your account application was deleted without notification.

There are some ideas that can help this situation. Make an account user name that matches your character name. These are easy to distinguish from applicators with names like freexxxpokerallnite.

The very best way to get on a fast track for posting approval is to let me know you joined. That can be easily done through uodemise forums. Post the name of the account that you are planning to make and I will try to get you approved immediately. This also helps a lot with not being inadvertently deleted. (This notification is critical for players with an email that has .ru)

If you are making an account for a character by name and do not want other players to know who is behind it, feel free to PM the information to me.

I will be watching this thread in particular for future rpring.com registration posts:

RP Ring is a Hosted Project of UO Gamers.

Two Wolves

Knight

Recent news: some may have noticed rpring.com is not working today. Have no fear. RP Ring is currently down for some renovations, just as RunUO and UODemise will be getting their face-lift soon here too.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Two Wolves;637157 said:
Recent news: some may have noticed rpring.com is not working today. Have no fear. RP Ring is currently down for some renovations, just as RunUO and UODemise will be getting their face-lift soon here too.

*grumbles* Would have been nice to have a little warning!

Drugky

Wanderer

Meh toothbrush! Meh toothpaste! Ack! Meh's left'em inna tome 'n now meh can't git ter it!

Two Wolves

Knight

I am starting to get reports from people who can not log back in. If this is the case, do not rush to re-register. Send me a PM and I will alert the RP Ring owner.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Uh... I may need my password reset. It may be because of the new format OR my not remembering.. but lets not get particular on the matter ;)

Two Wolves

Knight

Some players with tick ' in the log in name were getting mangled.

LadyCrimson account looks fine. Try password reset feature before you give yourself a temp ban.

Two Wolves

Knight

SirSotam;642061 said:
is rpring down?

RP Ring was unavailable for a couple days to convert to a new forum software.

If you are having access trouble send me a PM and I will look into it.

SirSotam

Sorceror

this new designing and software makes me very slow connecting. and i mean really slow. dunno whats up with this..

i seem to only acess index , if i press other link cant in, its not with my account i think.