UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SA] Sponsored Diversity Essay Contest(with cash prizes!)...

Mavric

Wanderer
[SA] Sponsored Diversity Essay Contest(with cash prizes!)...

The Contest:

In order to restore some good faith to our name, the guild of [SA] is sponsoring an essay contest to celebrate Diversity in honor of black history month. We come across a lot of people using a lot of hateful speech on this server despite the pleadings of the staff for an end to the use of such language/dialog. We hope that by holding this contest the population of divinity will be more aware of the importance of treating your fellow player as a human being, regardless of race.

The Rules:

Submit one essay on any topic diversity related. The essay must be written in game on a UO book(any newbie character starts with one) and must be at least 2 full pages long to qualify(there is however no limit to how many pages your essay can be). Possible topics could include: biography of a famous black figure, a story of how diversity has affected your life, or even just a poem on the diversity. Entries will be graded upon creativity, writing style, and relevance to the topic at hand. Please either submit your essays by posting the screenshot of the in-game UO book in this thread or by emailing your submission to [email protected].

Deadline for Entries will be this Friday, Feb 15th with the winners being announced the following Monday.

The Prizes:

First prize winner will receive a 350k check and a blood rose.
Second prize winner will receive a 150k check.
Third prize winner will receive a 100k check.
5 50k checks will be given out as honorable mentions.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here or email them to contest@somethingawfuluo .. and remember, if you free your mind, anything in life is possible.

Please check SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS for updates and other news.

Attachments

• diversity.JPG
    diversity.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 129

Jam-hybrid

Knight
Re: [SA] Sponsored Diversity Essay Contest(with cash prizes!)...

Getting other people to do your homework for you?

hoglegs

Sorceror

yayo05

Sorceror

Alright, you wonderwhy you have a bad name.
#1, this is hybrid not divinity last time i checked
#2, i was called a "nigger" and a "fag" by a southern pride amoung others. Oh wait he is in S.A.!!!!! ahhhhh oh wait, he says this All the time!!!!! Oh you guys are against racial slurs? kthnx. Wish I screenshotted everything like yall..... could show you how racially sound your guild is.

Oh and I hope your teacher uses the search they got to track plagerism and I hope she sees that your retarded ass had someone from a game, uo nonetheless write you essay.

Your ego astounds me. If you guys want to see something funny, watch SA in 1v1 tourney events. You won't be disappointed.