UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Safe zone rules

What to do with the duel pits?

• Option 1 - Restore all safezones including Del Pond

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • Option 2 - Restore all safezones EXCEPT Del Pond

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Option 3 - Leave it the way it is (NO Safezones)

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Option 4 - New Safezone/Pit system (read below)

Votes: 46 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic3456

Sorceror
Re: Concerning the dueling system / Safe zone rules

nuggers;1565417 said:
man you guys are a bunch of fucking trammies.

ps. come fight me, i'm Bob and im at the del cow area
I'm not the only one that thinks the Del Pond safe zone = Gay!? SWEET!

nuggers

Wanderer

Manic3456;1565424 said:
I'm not the only one that thinks the Del Pond safe zone = Gay!? SWEET!
any "safe zone" is fucking lame as hell and doesnt belong in this game.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

I am a pvper that likes field fights non stop but Del Pond as a safe zone definatly adds to field pvp...i love to duel aswell and there are WAY more fights when del pond is around.

i dont have the sticky bar client and dont give a fuck if people sit in del pond and grab them all day before they pvp becasue if thats what they need to do tehn so be it what the fuck ever.

boosalsa

Wanderer

put back delpond....who honestly gives a fuck that some people are afking??? delpond era was when pvp was at its most active...there was a reason for that....you knew where everyone was instead of recalling around for 30 min, then having to fight a new DT zerg around their houses.

boosalsa

Wanderer

also, like 90% of the noobs posting in here shouldn't even have a say in what happens cause they don't faction so...

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

Good Game;1565608 said:
put back delpond....who honestly gives a fuck that some people are afking??? delpond era was when pvp was at its most active...there was a reason for that....you knew where everyone was instead of recalling around for 30 min, then having to fight a new DT zerg around their houses.

?maeT mearD etah uoy ti ekaT

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

true no one seems to vote on it and even with them sending it to the ppl in game i dont know why no one wants to vote though

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

This is like the best thing that has ever happend to UOGamers, bring the safe zones back so more active dueling for me, muahahaha!

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: Safe zone rules

people are complaining that not everyone who votes is a factioner and that is throwing it off...this poll is just as much if not more for the people who dont faction but like to duel...i remember alst time they brought back del pond every pit was filled with people dueling and there was suddenly more action.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Re: Safe zone rules

Steve Zissou;1565908 said:
people are complaining that not everyone who votes is a factioner and that is throwing it off...this poll is just as much if not more for the people who dont faction but like to duel...i remember alst time they brought back del pond every pit was filled with people dueling and there was suddenly more action.
This is everyone's shard and everyone is (and should) allowed to have their say. This effects everyone; not just those who duel. (Because it effects activity all over the server, everything from who is playing poker to which vendors get more traffic).

Status
Not open for further replies.