UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sallos

sallos

i have used razor forever so i got a lot of questions :)

what does target aquire and find do?
how do i set target closest murderer/grey/blue?
how do i set differnt profiles so that i can have hotkeys set for my mage and a diffrent set for my dexter

Re: sallos

Target acquire will target the closest murderer/gray/blue depending on of your red or blue (blues target red, red targets blue... I think everyone targets gray).
Target find... Seems to do the same fucking thing? Anyone know the difference here? I think I did notice it will do so with out taking away your target cursor like acquire does.

It doesn't have options for targeting all the different notoriety.

It doesn't have different profiles... The only way to do it would be to manually swap the config files. You also cannot turn your hot keys off.

when looking through the preset hotkeys i found a target murderer(f11 i think). There is no way to set this yourself?

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Vicktor Vauhn;2001836 said:
Target find... Seems to do the same fucking thing? Anyone know the difference here?
Well find allows you to change your last target without dropping the spell curser like acquired does.

Vicktor Vauhn;2001836 said:
It doesn't have different profiles... The only way to do it would be to manually swap the config files.
Manually swap the Macros.xml file not config files.

nolliepoper;2001864 said:
Well find allows you to change your last target without dropping the spell curser like acquired does.
lol, ok... so I basically had it them eh?

nolliepoper;2001864 said:
Manually swap the Macros.xml file not config files.
Macros.xml is one of the config files he said change profiles, not just hot keys.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Remo2224;2001736 said:
how do i set differnt profiles so that i can have hotkeys set for my mage and a diffrent set for my dexter

Vicktor Vauhn;2001875 said:
Macros.xml is one of the config files he said change profiles, not just hot keys.

y so vague?... all he wanted was two different macro setups.
There is one macros file and one config file.

Yo Remo just go ahead and take my advice with essentially making two different Macros.xml file instead of fucking around with the Configuration.xml file. ps. make backups of both of them.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Select a hotkey not in use, left click the white space and do the combination desired. You'll now see two dots on the hotkey. If it doesn't highlight shift, alt or ctrl, then left click them.

r33n

Knight

Yeah, make sure you are viewing it as onscreen keyboard. It makes it a lot easier to set up your hotkeys that way. One problem I have had is that when you hit F10 it brings your windows cursor up and essentially tabs out of the program for a split second. That has always been my ebolt macro so it makes it impossible to cast ebolt and start an explo pot. Anyone know why this is the case with F10?

i have another question, i have a macro that cast mini heal and then i have target self on it all in one button. I did the same thing for heal the target self but it wont target me it just cast gheal. The same thing happens with my explo pot key. I want it to activate the pot and cancel it all in oone button. I have it set up as explo pot and then say . droptarg but the cursor doesnt go away :( ???

i fixed my targeting problem ty to the people that helped me i just need to figure out how do i load my pot and cancel it in one button. I have it set up as use explo pot then say . droptarg but it makes me hit the button once to load it and again to cancel it. Is there a way for it to happen in one button?

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Just put wait for target between the spell or pot, it's under other.
no need for . droptarget when there is a clear target cursor.