UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger Hunt Sept 1st..

Nienor

Wanderer
Scavenger Hunt Sept 1st..

Signups have now ended for this event

Greetings...adventurers of Imbus and abroad, are ye seeking adventure?
Well I may have the event for you.Tis a small event as a kick off for my duties as a Seer.

Imbus and Beyond Scavenger hunt.
The event is open for all but will begin and end in Imbus

The event be as follows
On Friday September 1st @ 9pm ESt
Meet at Imbus Papua Bank.
(You can get to Imbus via the East Britan Tavern and Occlo along with the various porters in T2A.)
Be sure to arrive at the event at least 30 mins prior but no later then 10 mins before the start.
I need to make sure in that 10 minute window before the event to hand out the books so I can't take
any late comers.

From the start of the event you will have 2 hrs to find the items and return them to me.
My end location will be different then the start location and the hint for it can be found at the
end of the book you will be given at the time of the event.

Sign-ups
Please send me an email [email protected] if you would like to sign up for this event
The email must contain your Character name whom you will be taking to the event. In the subject title
please put Scav Hunt.

The required items will not be revealed until just prior to the event.

The first three to fulfill list of items will be the winners and rewarded.

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread

Overmann

Sorceror
Re: Scavenger Hunt Sept 1st..

I'd definitely like to attend, but I've a concern. Without saying anything about the items specifically, will these be items that practically anyone can find\obtain? The event will not favor those with beaucoup amounts of money, I hope.

Nienor

Wanderer

Overmann said:
I'd definitely like to attend, but I've a concern. Without saying anything about the items specifically, will these be items that practically anyone can find\obtain? The event will not favor those with beaucoup amounts of money, I hope.
no all items will be obtainable items.

some can be bought from town vendors others are found on monsters around the lands of Sosaria.

hivajisa

Wanderer

i want to do this event on my red but i dont want to pvp or be pvped so my question is is pking allowd during the hunt

Nienor

Wanderer

Well the event will be throughout Imbus and parts of Felucca, so pk'ing is a possibility. Unfortunatly I don't think there is anything that we can do to stop it, I can check into that though but as of now I am assuming that there is no way to prevent it other then to just try to avoid it.
Let me check into that though and I will let you know.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

so someone can wait at the end of the scavanger hunt and just kill someone running to you with all the items, loot them, and win ><

not that thats what i was plannning or anything..... :[

hivajisa

Wanderer

well i figure if im gonna do this event on my red if any one in imbus or fel decides to attack me ill ether kill them or avoid the fight

Nienor

Wanderer

osmo there isn't much we can do to prevent the griefers, but since the end will be dissclosed in the book i plan to patrol the area I will be hiding in and if i notice any sitters sorta just hanging out they will be moved.
I would hope that noone would try to intentionally grief but the items are accessible in different areas and spread all over there shouldn't be much people camping around to grief.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Nienor said:
osmo there isn't much we can do to prevent the griefers, but since the end will be dissclosed in the book i plan to patrol the area I will be hiding in and if i notice any sitters sorta just hanging out they will be moved.
I would hope that noone would try to intentionally grief but the items are accessible in different areas and spread all over there shouldn't be much people camping around to grief.
it all sounds fine to me like i said ill be on my red so im gonna be exspecting people to attack me and thats all fine and dandy with me (its there funeral heh heh heh)

Nienor

Wanderer

**smiles wickedly**
shall be a funeral spoke of for centuries I'm sure

be sure to send an email and sign up if you haven't arleady