UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Script Help Please

Moltar

Traveler
I screwed up I stayed up way to late last night and must of been pretty baked to boot. I bought 60k worth of leather hide by accident thinking it was cut leather

I am looking for a script to target a resource container pick xx amount of leather hide use scissor cut the put cut leather into same resource container or a different one whatever is easier.
Or will take any simple way to cut these down to regular cut leather pieces with out having to get carpal tunnel

Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks in Advance

Moltar

Traveler
I am even trying to create a simple Ad-hoc macro to achieve what I want. Can anyone tell me why the object ID for pile of cut hides keeps changing same with pile of cut leather

mazaxaka

Page
Make 2 organizers
'move in' move from conteiner to backpack
'move out' move from backpack to conteiner
//Magic Script
organizer 'move in'
pause 250
usetype 0xf9f
autotargettype 0x1079
pause 650
organizer 'move out'

Moltar

Traveler
Cant you just set it on ground and cut it? then put full stack in bank?
Not sure might, I tried a old method I read up on on EUO site using last object last target but gave error saying it needed to be in my backpack I am going to try both method once I get home. Ty to both Maza and Loler