UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

second account issues

krewlbr

Wanderer
second account issues

the first account i made worked fine, im was able to log in and everything, im trying to make a second account and getting "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Peealse restart Ultime Online and try again." not sure what im doing wrong. i even logged out of my first account on the same client to try and make the second account and get the same msg.

krewlbr

Wanderer
Re: second account issues

i am connecting to uogamers. i used the same client as my first account to make the second one. i never reopened razor. i just logged out of my first account and tryed to make a second one.

krewlbr

Wanderer

just wiped my entire system, going to download and install everything again to make sure everything is right. dont know whats causing this but its a pain...

krewlbr

Wanderer

reinstalled everything. still not working, even installed it on another computer. i can log on with the first account i made without any problems but when i try making a new account its giving me the error "there is some problem communicating with Origin." crap again. ive tryed logging into my first account and log out while using the same client that i know is working to try a second account and get the same msg. and same with a new client. everything is entered in razor correct. UOGamers. even entered the info in manually with the server name and port with the same results... what am i doing wrong

Kaby

Wanderer

Have you made any accounts in the past? Or is this your first time making an acct. on this shard?

Also did you try different Usernames and PWs? While the error doesn't suggest another acct with the username you're choosing is in existence, it's still worth it to check.

krewlbr

Wanderer

ive only made 1 account on this server. ive made accounts on another server. not sure if that would be the problem. i did use razor to log into them. i have a total of 4 accounts. 1 on this server and 3 on another. yes ive tried several different account names and passwords and i always get the same msg...

Kaby

Wanderer

What was the other server, if you don't mind me asking? Was it another UOGamers server?

If that's not the case, then I'm out of ideas. The only thing I can think of is you have 3 accts on another UOG server and this is your 4th and last, thus disallowing you to make another account.

krewlbr

Wanderer

the other server was login.uosecondage.com, i honoestly cant remember if ive made other accounts here or not. i played a few random servers a few years back but i dont think that would be the problem since all accounts are deleted after 3 months of being in-active. but if that is the problem is there a way to check or someone i can email

KoNNaN

Knight

Accounts are "flagged" as inactive after 90 days, not deleted. If you have made accounts here, even accidentally trying to remember your old one, they count toward your four accounts. It is possible that they still exist. If you remember the details try logging in. The accounts on other shards do not matter.

krewlbr

Wanderer

mm i just made an account on UOGamers: Divinity (T2A) but still cant do anything on UOR dont know if that info will help figure this out or not

krewlbr

Wanderer

KoNNaN;2101036 said:
Accounts are "flagged" as inactive after 90 days, not deleted. If you have made accounts here, even accidentally trying to remember your old one, they count toward your four accounts. It is possible that they still exist. If you remember the details try logging in. The accounts on other shards do not matter.

ok, this must be the problem. i have no clue what my account info would have been back then.. is there someone i can email to try and help me. i remember all my emails ive ever used basically maybe that would help

krewlbr

Wanderer

mm come to think of it i think i did play on divinity before, i can log on to that shard with 3 different accounts but they are not working for UOR