UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Self Sufficient Warrior Template.

jrhather

Wanderer
Self Sufficient Warrior Template.

045 Magery
075 Alchemy
050 Animal Taming
050 Animal Lore
050 Veterinary
050 Chivalry
100 Swordsmanship
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing

90 STR
90 DEX
45 INT

Magery for recalling, minor buffs and heals
Alchemy for making and refilling potions
Animal Taming to tame mounts, pets, companions
Animal Lore assists in taming
Veterinary help keeps your pets alive
Chivalry for recalling, more buffs, healing, represents pious nature of adventurers
Swordsmanship to fend off those evil beasties and evil people
Tactics assists in battle
Anatomy to know where to hurt and where to heal
Healing to patch up your wounds or those of a comerade

Trever

Wanderer
Re: Self Sufficient Warrior Template.

magery seems pointless in this template to be honest. maybe put those points in blacksmithy? i suppose a warrior would have a working knowledge of how to keep his own weapons and armor going a lil longer.

if this is an rp character i'd say nothing is wrong with it. If you plan on kiling anything over ratmen and lizard men I'd sugest seriously cutting out the extra stuff and try not to g that fancy :S

But if it's rp then al the power to yu.

[Drakull]

Knight

Why taming wasting 50 taming and 50 lore (not that he will be able to tame any "high end" pet) instead of buying your mounts from the stables?

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

If it's an RP character, then it is most likely to tame simple things for his character. Perhaps he wants his character to have an old pet dog or something simple like that. RP characters are not always made for use. If a character dabbles in something, it's nice to have some points there to show that.

---FK

*this is a bit of an old post, no?*

[Drakull]

Knight

I mean, even if he wants a pet dog he can buy it at the stables, probably in a RP character something like that having something like 50 tinkering/50 blacksmithing (or 60 blacksmithing/ 40 arms lore) would be more useful (since it's supposed to be a self-dependant warrior), or even 50 blacksmithing and 50 mining.
You can RP while keeping it useful. Just think on this: you don't really need to know much about animals to have a pet :)

Two Wolves

Knight

100 Animal Lore, 55 Animal Taming, 70 Archery, 32 Bowcrafting, 32 Cooking, 100 Hiding, 28 Healing, 40 Lumberjacking, 33 Parrying, 62 Stealth, 40 Swordsmanship, 45 Tactics, 35 Tracking, 28 Wrestling

This is a character named Redwolf. He has trouble keeping pets alive, but only has to go into town when a fletching kit wears out. Maybe he should consider Tinkering.

[Drakull]

Knight

If it's a human char, even if I know that the "roleplaying" takes a great part on it, I would recommend changing those 28 wrestling and 28 healing for 50 healing (for example), that way, since the jack-of-all-trades affects, you get 50 healing and 20 wrestling.

Two Wolves

Knight

Ya. The above is not a recommended template. His skills are still transitioning. It is however a character that represents an attempt at being self sufficient. By self-sufficient I am thinking about a character that relies more on his own skills and less on what can be bought in a city to make his way.

LadySiren

Wanderer

Rather than plan your skills in advance, the best skills for an RP char would be whatever they happen to become as you wander around doing your thing.

LadySiren;397108 said:
Rather than plan your skills in advance, the best skills for an RP char would be whatever they happen to become as you wander around doing your thing.

Depends on what story you may want to follow.

My RP char for instance (im still finishing it) is an ninja. But its impossible to hunt on Tokuno with low standart skills...

So i cant do the training roleplay. Because of that, im going to start to rp with it like he was already an trained ninja who came to the other lands seeking for jobs and such (story yet to be developed)

But on all pre aos shards ive played, ive always roleplayed since the beggining and without propper planning

AoS/SE/ML/KR is not supportive to RP as pre aos versions were =(

LONGE LIVE THE ROLEPLAYING!!!!

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

You can train with 0 skill in the desert north of Zento. It's difficult, but there are some weak things there. Start on animals and work your way up just like anywhere else.

---FK

*woot for RPers!*