UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling 15x14 Waterfront House.

Masquerade V

Wanderer
Re: Selling 15x14 Waterfront House.

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work. My AIM is TheMasqueradeV. You can also e-mail me at [email protected]. Please note that this is an auction and its not over until friday unless you are offering the buyout of 4 mil. I don't know the worth of an eathy wolf by the way?

Masquerade V

Wanderer

I think you neglected to take into consideration that I do have a life and don't spend my time drooling over the computer like you apparently do. I will not take your trade offer, so either make an official BID or offer the BUYOUT of 4 mil. Otherwise you are going to have to wait until friday like everyone else. Keep in mind that I have no problem refusing to sell it to you. Thanks.

Masquerade V

Wanderer

Armegadon's bid has been withdrawn after he tried to pull the "Ha ha you just gave me your house, but i'm a nice guy so i'll give it back" scam... (Which I may add is one of the dumbest scams I have ever encountered.) Starting Bid is still 3 mil with Buyout set at 4 mil. remember auction is over friday at midnight CST. Thanks all.