UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

selling blackfyre

some people have... im not selling yards of cloth for the market they are at... there weren't that many given out... i know there is a total less than fallon so there is no way i'm charging for less than that.... people are schietzy.

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
but i think there's enough fallon for people to buy confidently knowing they can eventually get enough yards to make an outfit.

there's only enough blackfyre yards out there for 3 or 4 people to make a good, legit outfit [skirt, doublet, halfy, wiz hat, etc].
If you're holding on to three or four yards it's going to be hard to sell once these outfits have been made.

look at mika. there a lot of mika outfits around but it's hard to sell the yards. buyers know it'll be a pain getting the yards they need to make the item they want.

Well, when they get to a certain point and need xyz yards. Guarantee it will be at least worth selling compared tonfallon that people didn't have to farm for them. The boots. There may be 25 pairs on the server. Seeing those sell for mill is almost an insult