UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sellings CBDs

Irina

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
irina is a trammy - wtf is the point of playin this game whne u dont pvp or w/e gtfo this server thanks

Hmmm.... I DO pvp. I'm trying to learn, anyway

One of my factions characters is red. I've been trying lately, but my connection slows me down. When the guy comes (we have an appointment with Road Runner on the 5th) he's going to see what's wrong and you'll see me much more pvping. Maybe you've seen me already. My chars are Freya and Princess

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
I will double Irina any time, I will buy out Anyone on this thread. K thx die irl.

- Irina, dont flame goose ever again, thanks.

BraveLungs said:
irina is a trammy - wtf is the point of playin this game whne u dont pvp or w/e gtfo this server thanks

????? ever hear of people playing to enjoy the game? pvp is not everything you know

trammy :rolleyes:

Tor

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:

What kind of comment is that.

UO was never just PvP.

yea if irina likes to be a collector of shit and become fuckin rich thats her perogative.... only reason i said fuck irina earlier is coz she is fuckin rich and can screw me outa things if she damn well pleases :p im just tryin to get my foot in the door and i think ownage is right

davejob

Sorceror
BraveLungs said:

UO was made for the experience bud, its however you get your kicks from it. I dig fishing. and pvping. and cybersex with guys on female chars. some people like getting rich and sitting around socializing.. so get over that ignorant shit in your head.

if it was made for pking, you would see a score board every time you died, and you wouldnt have to run and get ressed, there would be a spawn point you automatically popped in on.

foolish

Wanderer
I think ownage is right... this guy either is fucking with us... or he read all this shit and decided to sell in game.. =\

Irina, I saw your thread offering 350k for CBDs, I posted in your thread offering to sell for 350k, PMed you offering 300k and I recieved no reply on either, so I gave up. A large majority of my CBDs have disappeared, I don't know if they were stolen from my house or what (I play like once a month and have one house friend). There were a few left in my bank, which sadly, I have sold. I made this thread thinking I still had ALOT of CBDs left, which I obtained when 5 CBDs were given out to each character, and I never bothered to use (I'm a PvPer who doesn't really care what I wear- usually just my fire robe and a leather outfit.). Does anyone know what could have happened to my CBDs? Were the ones that were mass-given-out deleted?

so thats a 'yes they got deleted' i take it.

i have more important things going on in my life right now... i've been playing UO 7 years, a 3 month break doesnt hurt.

Irina

Wanderer
You replied to my thread you said you had 50+, I said I doubted that, but if you really did have that many, I'd buy you out for 250k each. If you just had one or two, I'd have purchased it for 350k

Brogan

Wanderer
WTF stop harrasing Irina this post was ment to be about CBD's not How filthy rich Irina is.

- I will still buy out irina :-D

-Tamer God

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
Stop trying to get some cyber in, loser.

That post wasn't about rich she is and frankly... I could care less how rich anyone is in a game. Last time I checked pixel's didn't mean jack.

Irina

Wanderer
spongebobchessy said:
WTF stop harrasing Irina this post was ment to be about CBD's not How filthy rich Irina is.

- I will still buy out irina :-D

-Tamer God

Thank you.