UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Move and Publish Notes 21 September 2013

Kingllama

Knight
Well... now you can.
Ryan have you implemented "The practice of carrying gold to buy things is archaic and has no basis in reality. Going forward all purchases will auto deduct from your bank account." when I am in ocllo it seems not to work or when I was once on a red and then get log on a blue on the same razor login.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Dulittle -

Thanks for the feedback... unfortunately I've been out of the country on business this week. This is why you didnt see any "major" changes over the weekend, though we did put in the 'repair leather and studded armor' as requested on the uservoice site.

The faction changes are in the work, which will include new bases, shrinking of the existing TB base and bringing an overall better reason to join factions. I'll be in a better position to provide an ETA when I return the US this weekend.

Thanks,
Ryan