UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Wars

What time should server wars start?

• 3AM EST (leave it as-is)

Votes: 154 46.7%
  • 4AM EST

Votes: 23 7.0%
  • 5AM EST

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • 6AM EST

Votes: 72 21.8%
  • Other

Votes: 48 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy730

Wanderer
In my opinion server wars should be earlier than 3:00am est. It seems like the entire east coast could be shafted by this poll. I have work at 9:00am 5 days a week and never get to participate in server wars except for rare occasions when im off from work, such as tonight.
If pushed back later i doubt anyone on the east coast would ever participate becuase the start time would be so late. Basically all i have to say is take the time difference into consideration and dont screw the east coast over for their play time.

Candylandman

Wanderer
Seriously whats so special about servers... you said you dont get to part take in it because you have to work... all it is a time frame where everything you do doesnt get lost .. and everything you do in game time warps .. which kinda defeats the purpose of killing someone or gainging skill... and i think it should get moved up to 6am because that way people that had it at 12 can be on 3 more hours without delay and the people who play till 3 decide its a good time to goto bed when the shard does server wars.. i mean if you look at how many people are active and on at 3 and then when server wars come back its not that high...

I have having them so early (12am my time)
I'm used to OSI's having theirs around 3 in the morning.
I don't really participate in server wars and I hate the server
going down when I'm working on my skills during the 12am hour.
I get home from work around 10pm PST and I'm right in the middle
of working on my chars at the time the server goes down. :\

Harold

Wanderer
Re: Server Wars

6 AM EST. Remember the euros!

A good way of starting the day: the morning coffee and a server war :)

Strong

Wanderer

MUCH LONGER (30 min is perfect imo). Its at 2 am for me, which sucks. I like it earlier. One of the servers I played on had it at 9 pm. That was awesome. Pretty much any kind of GM power abuse is always fun. Wether it be [global setallskills 500 where mobile or something like that. Adding in random 1 hit weopons. maybe a hidden guy at the GY who insta kills, or turning everyone grey/red. Supply stones r fun too. set your own skills?

Will the Hunter said:
6 AM EST. Remember the euros!

A good way of starting the day: the morning coffee and a server war :)

Thats why I think there should be two, one for the colonials and one for us old worlders

kiny0

Wanderer

mass delete all pets, and make everyone red. i hate when i go to brit GY and every blue is at the front with their pets and shouting "all kill" to whatever grey/red runs by.

I think its fine how it is cus any later and the eastern players wont be able to stay up and play. At the very most change it to 4am estern 1am pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.