UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server wipe?

Server wipe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outkast KBR

Traveler
just wipe cash, resources, duel ranks/factions, and houses. let everyone keep all the donation items including donation houses and chars. boom now everyone has the actually play the game again unless theyre happy with glowing at brit bank with nothing but gay blessed clothing worth jack shit because there is 0 gold to everyones name. suck my balls

So in other words let all the donators keep there shit but no one else??? you must be amtopm's alter ego.

Get real scrub.

Is no saving this pathetic shard. Let this turd flush down the toilet and stop feeding the troll that is uogamers. Maybe if GM* Ryan wasn't sucking so many dicks in a row he could see how bad his DONATING GM's and Donating Cocksuckers are fucking up his shard, but i suppose he just likes to get fucked in every aspect of life.

Shane (UOF) wasn't even this much of a faggot, and he was a flaming homo

Tired of all the scripting and favorites. I should not have came back. Money rules all... dolla dolla bill yo!

Last edited:
since you said politely... fyi i am about to fuck off! Already gave my shit away. Just because it is top three doesn't mean it isn't corrupt as fuck. I bet if i donate 1000 dollars i could get ryan to go to your house and suck your dick

This place gets worse and worse everyday. I just want to be logged in the day it goes down permenately.

Guys like Francis try and combat the problems that Ryan has created but without the authority to fix it.