UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

R

Ryan

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Well...

ONCE AGAIN...

They cant run with us so they have to try to take us out.

Hybrid was hit by a denial of service today that caused major issues for the datacenter hosting us.

That said we are down and null routed.

24 - 72 hours.

Go outside and play kids.

Thanks,
Ryan

Terron

Knight
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

cowardly virgins, all they need is to be puffin on a big fat dick

It seems like this happens alot. I don't know alot about this, but isn't there some protection?

I hope it works out, your doing a good Job Ryan. I appreciate the chance to play and look forward even more to donating.

Brenden

Wanderer

but it's raining outside. and now we have to spend Thanksgiving talking to our family.

klex

Wanderer

They must of been really mad about the "Throw away your shit even being cancelled" JK! Shit is getting old, if we figure out who it is, where they live, i will duel them irl for all their irl gold coins.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

[this space for rent]

Also, can you like restore to last save point? I kinda feel like an idiot for dying with all that expensive armor on.. <3

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Thanks for the info.
Now I can get to that shower I have been dodging for three days.... :>

If we find out who has done this - Give me a home address i will personally go and kill them irl. not cause i actully wanna play uo so much but just cause its a really harsh thing to do :<