UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

shrink pots and leases

the wise one

Wanderer
i think pots and leases should be added because it would save you gold in the long run plus you can sell pets much easier with leases you can put them on vendors. does anyone feel the same way?

crikey

Sorceror
hmmmm

I've played a server before where pets could be sold on vendors, with kind of like a deed thing(Were no bolas, no rideable mares or beetles: OSTARDS were the mount to have here XD)

This would certainly be nice for you pet people indeed!
However, showing the pets stats and skillls on the deed might be hard?

Might be a hard thing to implement

But hey.....if it could be done easiily, why not? How could this be negative in any way?

Your suggestion about POTS is confusing.....you can sell stacked potions, single potions, kegs, filled poton commodity deeds: what else could you possibly want? XD

pete liv

Sorceror
he means potions that shrink tamed animals into what are basically ethy statues for trading or selling. it is a trammy thing
i doubt it would work here without being able to animal lore them on the vendor and a bunch of other unnecessary changes

RaRae

Page
It could be bad for pvp. Especially when someone paras you then throws a dragon and a mare out for insta death. Then shrinks em back up.

They'd need to be non use while in combat for sure.

make it so where you have to:
1. be near a stables to unshrink
2. be out of combat for 1 minute
3. be in guard zone

I think this is a good idea would help the pet seller economy, and to the point of needing lore to check pets... you need animal lore to even control the pets anyways.

crikey

Sorceror
he means potions that shrink tamed animals into what are basically ethy statues for trading or selling. it is a trammy thing
i doubt it would work here without being able to animal lore them on the vendor and a bunch of other unnecessary changes
thanks for clearing that up for me ;)
make it so where you have to:
1. be near a stables to unshrink
2. be out of combat for 1 minute
3. be in guard zone

I think this is a good idea would help the pet seller economy, and to the point of needing lore to check pets... you need animal lore to even control the pets anyways.
This idea is perfect
It's probably be alot of work to implement probably right?
Would be cool, but.....yeah....probably alot of work.

Cant hurt anything if 1, 2, and 3 are all included variables

I very rarely use a tamer, but this idea would be attractive to dungeon PVMers who I can later kill when their population increases. Do it up! :thumbsup: