UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Silver vanq and power axes

RAKninja

Page
Re: Silver vanq and power axes

really now?

later today i'll check my stores and see if i have any for you.

grape-soda

Sorceror

RAKninja;2147524 said:
really now?

later today i'll check my stores and see if i have any for you.

im very desperate, if u can get me them in the next hour ill pay 12k 22k per. must have at least 15+ tac. ill take +10 but im not paying as much

RAKninja

Page

had to sleep. seems ive only got one axe that fits your standards, i sold more than i had thought. most of my silver seems to be fencing and macing.

if you want it, let me know. i'll part with it for your original 10k (its power, immanently)

grape-soda

Sorceror

yo do u have skype? im gonna eat then ill add u, ive decided ill take force as well if u have any force

RAKninja

Page

grape-soda;2147820 said:
yo do u have skype? im gonna eat then ill add u, ive decided ill take force as well if u have any force

no skype. i might have a force. if i do, 5k. i think i have another "junker" as well, if not force, 2-3k. just pm me here, i'm watching my inbox. i'll be meeting you at brit bank.

edit, ive got two junkers. 1k each.

i've also got a fuckton of normal power swords and axes with some vanqs sprinkled in, if you're interested.

tomorrow i guess....

Paracelsus

Sorceror

I have some low end silver weapons in my vendor. Read my signature for the location.

For the power (+0 - +10), I have just stocked some in my vendor.

EDIT: I have the really high-end silver weapons. But, I have no time this weekend to locate them from my storage houses and pack them to my other house which holds items to be sold.

grape-soda

Sorceror

Paracelsus;2148015 said:
I have some low end silver weapons in my vendor. Read my signature for the location.

For the power (+0 - +10), I have just stocked some in my vendor.

EDIT: I have the really high-end silver weapons. But, I have no time this weekend to locate them from my storage houses and pack them to my other house which holds items to be sold.

Yeah ill look and they better fuckin not be over priced

Paracelsus

Sorceror

The price I set for the weapon (regardless the axe type):
8.0k - power +10
7.5k - power +5
7.0k - power +0

I am not sure if it is reasonable or over priced. You should judge it yourself. :)

grape-soda

Sorceror

Paracelsus;2148028 said:
The price I set for the weapon (regardless the axe type):
8.0k - power +10
7.5k - power +5
7.0k - power +0

I am not sure if it is reasonable or over priced. You should judge it yourself. :)

thx those axes were delicious.

i sell regular vanqs on my vendor for like 1k power for 750 lol. silver stuff i usually keep for my pvming fun

grape-soda

Sorceror

Bekido-hybrid;2148046 said:
i sell regular vanqs on my vendor for like 1k power for 750 lol. silver stuff i usually keep for my pvming fun

congratz?? sell me ur silver axes

grape-soda

Sorceror

ppl needa stop telling me they will get on later or they have some but they wont sell me. dont post in my fuckin thread if ur not gonna sell me the shit i want

Paracelsus

Sorceror

grape-soda;2148082 said:
ppl needa stop telling me they will get on later or they have some but they wont sell me. dont post in my fuckin thread if ur not gonna sell me the shit i want

Wish you are not talking about me. :)

For the other silver, I really need some time to grab them from my inventory houses. Wish those silver power (0,+5,+10) I put in my vendor can make you feel less hungry. :)