UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

snooping

Kagome

Wanderer
snooping

Been looking for proof that I should put this on my theif. Seems fairly important to stealing. Can I get some opinions?

Re: snooping

Snooping is useless if you're just going to steal decorative artifacts from dungeon. If you're going to steal from players however it is essential. Without snooping you can't open the player's pack to target an item and you can only attempt to steal random items from the player.

Alderon

Sly-demise

Sorceror
Re: snooping

What Alderon said! :)
Some people say that snooping is worthless because you can steal a random item from somebody's inventory without it. Well, for that method to be worth anything you better hope that the person is not carying bandages, arrows or potions. Also, snooping gives you the opportunity to choose what powerscroll to take, if that's what you are into. Just two days ago I managed to be quick enough to make the right choice between a 110 healing and a 115 spellweaving. It wasn't a spectacular choice, but thanks to snooping it may one day very well be a 120 magery I choose instead of a 110 healing. You're no real thief without snooping ;)