UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I got this chat from someone ... SGT you are one BIG pussy

Yaz

Squire
I still wait for my 5 hpi robe to get back.

There you go;

Had the pleasure of dying it blue for you :rolleyes:

Slugworth

Squire
IMO: SgtSlaughter was trying to help this dude out for free, (Shame to let this cocksucker burn 1hw without a decent tally right?) So some dickless piece of shit scammed a good dude just trying to help his fellow demise player, your bragging about this? Fuck you Slugworth, your even worse, you are the scum of this earth (besides being a dickess piece of shit also) You just don't kick a dude while hes down, especially a good, almost noble dude like SGTSlaughter. Die in a grease fire!
:lol:
UO is a game that is 15+ years old, if you're still getting scammed then there is a problem and you're a moron. Slaughter is always a douche on the forums, and fuck you too you incompetent peice of steamy dog shit.

Maybe, someday years from now when you grow the fuck up (you dickless piece of shit) You will understand that SGT. Slaughter clearly knew it was possible he would never see his tally again, But decided to help someone out and lended it out anyway. Grease fire ect. :lol:

Slugworth

Squire
Maybe, someday years from now when you grow the fuck up (you dickless piece of shit) You will understand that SGT. Slaughter clearly knew it was possible he would never see his tally again, But decided to help someone out and lended it out anyway. Grease fire ect. :lol:
Maybe when you learn to stop giving a shit over the internet, you can have a peaceful life.

Whatever98

Squire
i think the disappointment at the person you offer your trust to turning out to be a douche is way worse than losing an item personally

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
Such an unhappy little fellow. Sad really.
No, see you're wrong, i'm actually quite happy with the life I live and the family I take care of. I stopped caring a long time ago, and I will tell you the same thing I told Dylan. Stop caring over an internet forum and your life will be more peaceful.

Slug, if you don't care then why do you even bother posting?
and posting with so much hate every time you do so... tells me this forum could only be an escape valve from something quite fucked up you got back there.

sorry if i'm reading you wrong, im new here.

Phelon

Knight
No, see you're wrong, i'm actually quite happy with the life I live and the family I take care of. I stopped caring a long time ago, and I will tell you the same thing I told Dylan. Stop caring over an internet forum and your life will be more peaceful.

Reefer, you care more than anyone i've ever seen seeing as you bitch post almost every day. Come on man.