UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

hivajisa

Wanderer
Re: So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

heres what i got to say if u lose ur pet in the woods ur most def gonna get it boated but if u pvp with mares and if the red or what ever just killed u and is loreing ur mare/mares tothe ocean dont bother going to a healer just run to him and jump on the boat he wont see u get on cause ur a ghost and when he takes them out to sea or an island u can use the char stuck system to get them back to the city but i dont like pet summmoning balls cause i dont like donateing cause im cheap but that is the best way to get ur mare back if u see that it is geting boated infront of u

hivajisa

Wanderer
Re: So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

oh and one more thing i got a questions to the gms if u ffind ur mare on the boat in the sea and if someone pages u asking u to just move it on to your boat would u cause its not asking u to find the mare just move it on ur boat

No, you can cast gate on your boat and tell it to follow you from 2 spaces. The same way someone loots u if you die on a boat.

My opinion, The Summoning balls are not worth the donation. 15$ for 3 charges and only one pet bound.

Zagar230

Sorceror

You guys could easyllyu just follow the person. (Get on his boat) When he stops or leaves or so. Mark it on UOG map.Then get a alt out there on a boat rez you. Etc. And just recall out.... :)

hivajisa

Wanderer

Zagar230 said:
You guys could easyllyu just follow the person. (Get on his boat) When he stops or leaves or so. Mark it on UOG map.Then get a alt out there on a boat rez you. Etc. And just recall out.... :)
if im not mistaken u can also use the char stuck thing to get u and ur pet out if ur close enough cause one time i did that when i was dead in a dungeon and it took me and my not bonded drake to brit