UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So when do you get to visit Richard Garriott at his house after donating 10k to uo3 ryan? :D

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
the real question is, how wouldn't I know something reign :D

hehe

edit:

it costs 10k for that sort of payment\donation to be able to visit him in IRL

i donated a bit to it, my brother\friend did

Darkarna

Sorceror
*Stares vacantly at the Diablo III signature*

*Recollects a time of incredible boredom, tedium and a male demon hunter that spends most of his time looking like a pansy*

Sorry, very off topic but that signature will give me nightmares for months.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Krrios and I are splitting it, but we may pull out due to some of the details on the game. Not impressed with some of the decisions.

Not sure how this is relevant to UO Gamers though?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
was just wondering, i donated a bit too

starting to think the game wont be that good either, with that cloud streaming crap and stuff

never know tho

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
was just wondering, i donated a bit too

starting to think the game wont be that good either, with that cloud streaming crap and stuff

never know tho
That's where we are at... At first glance it appeared to be something where you could host your own server..

Ajax

Lord
I know this game will be a success because they have the guy who made Barbie's Riding Club on the team. Fuck yeah!