UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

some doubts.

chule

Wanderer
some doubts.

I used to play uo:lbr in a freeshard, but instead of RunUO we used sphere(buggy emu). Since AoS i quit playing uo til i heard about this shard, and here i am.
My doubts are, how to gain resisting spells? clumsy, mana vampire, feeblemind? How expensive is it?
How much many do you spend in magery training?
Are there any special moves? If so, how are they executed?
Is there any antimacro code?
Which are the main pvp spots?

That's all, thanks in advance for the replies.

/edit:
Paying more attention i found out some of questions were already answered. Regarding scribe, when you cast protect does it make your spells slower? (as in pre-AoS).
Can someone tell me the delay it takes healing to heal within dex? i mean, 90 dex Xseconds, 100dex Xseconds, etc.
Raising stats, if I reach my skillcap and use camping so it can't raise, does it work?

Wanev

Wanderer
chule said:
I used to play uo:lbr in a freeshard, but instead of RunUO we used sphere(buggy emu). Since AoS i quit playing uo til i heard about this shard, and here i am.
My doubts are, how to gain resisting spells? clumsy, mana vampire, feeblemind? How expensive is it?
How much many do you spend in magery training?
Are there any special moves? If so, how are they executed?
Is there any antimacro code?
Which are the main pvp spots?

That's all, thanks in advance for the replies.

/edit:
Paying more attention i found out some of questions were already answered. Regarding scribe, when you cast protect does it make your spells slower? (as in pre-AoS).
Can someone tell me the delay it takes healing to heal within dex? i mean, 90 dex Xseconds, 100dex Xseconds, etc.
Raising stats, if I reach my skillcap and use camping so it can't raise, does it work?
There's a new join forum actually.....

F

Fallon

chule said:
/edit:

seconds = 9.4 + (0.6 * ((120 - dex) / 10))
Not exactly sure what you mean about the raising stats thing. When you've reached skillcap, you just lock them :p