UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spawning, and PVM recruiting

Hey there I am back, and I would like to join an already made spawning guild, but meanwhile I could at the same time recruit player if we do good we'll keep the guild if we find better opportunity then we'll join other. We can be premade, or we can be a solid spawning guild.

About me I've been playing Uo forever probably over 10 years, and I've lead a few successful spawning guild. I have knowledge of brokieng skills to sell for profit from anything we can do PVM till we get around 10 player, or something then we can start spawning, and grow from there, or we could just merge, and join an already successful spawning guild after we're waiting for a spawning guild that is ready for recruitment.

Message a reply here if you are interested in joining a premade guild, or long term we'll see how we turn out.