UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] Still Farming You Newbs Like Black Wing Lair.

Bugs Bunny

Wanderer
[SS] Still Farming You Newbs Like Black Wing Lair.

The reason for moving my last post please? It's not breaking any rules, stop being forum natzis just because you get owned (whoever you are).

I dont know which one of you so called forum admins thinks he can do what he wants, but you should read the STICKY post by terron;

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43527

Where he states, talk as much shit as you want to each other.

Just because i'm cutting right to your heart BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH doesn't give you the right to be a FORUM NATZI.

No matter what you say here, i'm gonna continue looting your corpse and dis'in your mother while you say o0o0o0oo0o.

k thx

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: [SS] Still Farming You Newbs Like Black Wing Lair.

Bugs Bunny said:
The reason for moving my last post please? It's not breaking any rules, stop being forum natzis just because you get owned (whoever you are).

I dont know which one of you so called forum admins thinks he can do what he wants, but you should read the STICKY post by terron;

Just because i'm cutting right to your heart BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH doesn't give you the right to be a FORUM NATZI.

No matter what you say here, i'm gonna continue looting your corpse and dis'in your mother while you say o0o0o0oo0o.

k thx

When a post is moved you get a PM, so you know who moved your thread.

Thanks.

GG @ The spelling by the way ;)

Bugs Bunny said:

k thx

Yo this kids annoying.

Addicted

Disciple

Bugs Bunny said:

k thx
I don't care if you talk crap here. I don't think any of your forum "Nazi's" faction, except Choru and I know he didn't move it.

I usually stay out of this forum, but when I see a post like that, something will be done. A post like this is a great way to get in the landfill.

Maybe you should read this:

Ryan said:
I know lately some of you have been on a rampage about how the forum moderation is being run and frankly I am getting tired of it. The forum moderators are busting their asses and keeping the forum's moderated per the rules. If you don't like the rules then you should not use these forums. They will be moderated like this no matter how much you whine, complain or bitch.