UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@staff

zulu2401

Squire
Why are you MOVING MY GODDAMN POSTS? People need to be informed of bullshit scammers and know not to trade or deal with them. It's a general discussion. Its extremely annoying my posts are all being moved every damn time I make one. Why not just delete the content like you normally do? Explain

Mister Pink

Squire
IMO Anyone that has scammed people in the past is one internal justification away from scamming anyone. It's about character. Yes it's a video game, but it's more than that. It's a community of fellow nerds that love this old game. If only their was some form of reputation or rating system for forums. A way to gain points for being a solid individual. Granted it would be abused like everything else in this game and be rendered useless, but it would be a cool feature if it was feasible.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Dear Mr Zulu. After reading your post that got liche lorded. I can see why it got liche lorded. It went from kurupted scamming to hatred between kvg and hz.

Notice that most of your post gets trolled until they get deleted or moved or locked.

You get trolled and you and your guild fall for it every single time.

And tbh between me and you this post is not much better giving orders to staff to answer you will only cause people like myself jump in to troll the post cause in all seriousness you trully can't believe staff will bend backwards for someone that has 0 respect but wishes that staff and some members show you some respect.

Friendly advice.

Get real.

Mister Pink

Squire
For instance I remember Kurrupted calling Dic Schwab "the biggest snake of them all" for quiting our guild and joining hz Sept 2015. Ah how the opposite is true. Dic, a trustworthy player being called out by a known scammer. I trusted Dic more than I did Kurrupted even when Dic was in the "enemy" guild. Its just funny how that works out.

This game will always have people like Tokeman/Kurrupted. In real life you can avoid shitbags, but in an online gaming community your kind of stuck with them. It's like being stuck in a subway with someone. You can either choose not to ride or sit as far away from them as possible, but their still there. Only when they get too crazy ala Sgt. Slaughter are they forcibly removed from the subway car.

@Dic Schwab

Edited: changed couple of years to Sept 2015

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok mr know it all....

You play this game for free just like everyone else.

You donate money. Google donation.

You are easily trolled making it an easy target.

Your post started by you was informative then got trolled the fuck out by kvg and hz.

Get off your fucking high horse, it's just a fucking game.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
For instance I remember Kurrupted calling Dic Schwab "the biggest snake of them all" for quiting our guild and joining hz years back. Ah how the opposite is true. Dic, a trustworthy player being called out by a known scammer. I trusted Dic more than I did Kurrupted even when Dic was in the "enemy" guild. Its just funny how that works out.

This game will always have people like Tokeman/Kurrupted. In real life you can avoid shitbags, but in an online gaming community your kind of stuck with them. It's like being stuck in a subway with someone. You can either choose not to ride or sit as far away from them as possible, but their still there. Only when they get too crazy ala Sgt. Slaughter are they forcibly removed from the subway car.

@Dic Schwab

That was 6 months ago or so, not years.

zulu2401

Squire
You say that as you resort to insults. You are no better than anyone else who trolls threads. The only difference is that staff seemingly supports Hz.