UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@staff

Mister Pink

Squire
@Bad Mutha @Loler

How many players does Hz have on it's roster currently? How many does KVG? If you ranked each player from both guilds with a skill rating, gear rating, and how often they log in graded from A-F then you might be able to say who the better pvp guild is. Even then it would be subject to the scorer's bias and opinion. Unless you choose to organize a fight and scale back numbers to match the other team. Nothing can be proven. Good luck trying to organize something like that though. The harrower event, although a good attempt by staff, is a terrible gauge on who is the better spawn/pvp guild. Unless things have changed in the past couple of months Hz has always had higher numbers on the weekend. And numbers aren't overrated in a chokepoint battle.

yet I don't think we've lost a spawn to you guys in weeks,
Ask anhk, ajani, anthony file, and the 3-4 other kvg about how they lost a coon to me loler and havoc last night. They all died multiple times and got 0 kills on us. I play like once a week so i do not see most fights but this is how they usually go when i play.

silvertiger

Knight
It is without a doubt that hz will always get the best gear rating, but apparently according to Malo, it doesn't figure into the which guild is better cause they are getting rekt(maybe not the way he would put it. )

Maloskies

Squire
Ask anhk, ajani, anthony file, and the 3-4 other kvg about how they lost a coon to me loler and havoc last night. They all died multiple times and got 0 kills on us. I play like once a week so i do not see most fights but this is how they usually go when i play.
Well than I congratulate you. I haven't seen it happen for quite a long time. A lot of the newer guys need work on coordination and dungeon fighting.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Screenshots of a freaking ton of you guys at coon versus 3 Hz and claiming that's a victory? That's rich.

9 HZ at the harrower fight versus your 12/13. Even fight indeed.

Mister Pink

Squire
It is without a doubt that hz will always get the best gear rating, but apparently according to Malo, it doesn't figure into the which guild is better cause they are getting rekt(maybe not the way he would put it. )

I see him more as responding to the criticism from Bad Mutha that 90% of KVG is garbage. He said that very statement a page ago, yet that's not what happened just now in the game. It's not some one sided thing. Both guilds have wins and losses. It's all situational because we don't have any kind of ranking system or way to make things evenly matched. The best you can hope for is that both guilds are evenly matched for a period of time and then the battle continues until another person logs in to tip the scales. Happens all the time in pvp here.

Maloskies

Squire
Screenshots of a freaking ton of you guys at coon versus 3 Hz and claiming that's a victory? That's rich.

9 HZ at the harrower fight versus your 12/13. Even fight indeed.
4 hz, and 8 REQ, versus 7 KVG at baracoon.
With the way you talk, your 4 hz should have just wiped the table with everyone and taken coon.
I don't think we had 13 players at the harrower lol, we maybe had 9, REQ was there too fighting, they had a few people.
It doesn't matter the numbers though, you just keep blabbing on about how you guys never lose, and how you're the best.
I'm just telling you, that no, you don't win all the time, and KvG is here to stay, doesn't matter if you can kill 2 new players 2v1, as long as my 2 new players get that experience, they dont care that someone will post a video of it on the forums.

Loler

Page
where is the 4 hz i see 3 at most i dont even know if the third one standing next to will and perlor is hz. and im positive req didnt attack hz once the entire time either......

Loler

Page
la chausser will perlor. 3 hz no wonder you spew this bull shit you add numbers to every other guild and take away from your own. i also count 8 kvg minimum or are my eyes deceiving me? i dont care to count req's numbers.

Maloskies

Squire
la chausser will perlor. 3 hz no wonder you spew this bull shit you add numbers to every other guild and take away from your own. i also count 8 kvg minimum or are my eyes deceiving me? i dont care to count req's numbers.
It's a screen shot, there were ATLEAST 4 hz, one pic doesn't tell the whole story.
I counted 7, but after recounting there is another wraith on top of eachother, makes it look like one person.

You guys keep trying to change this into an argument that you can win.
The fact of the matter is, you guys don't win all the time, when in fact, from what I've witnessed when I play, you guys lose the majority of the time. And after every win you guys get, I see that video on the forums the next day from MB.

I'm done here though, @Dexter-LoM is right, you guys baited me in hard.

silvertiger

Knight
Why are you MOVING MY GODFORSAKEN POSTS? People need to be informed of bologna scammers and know not to trade or deal with them. It's a general discussion. Its extremely annoying my posts are all being moved every single time I make one. Why not just delete the content like you normally do? Please explain
Not saying it's you, but every thread you make it turns into this...
@Shino and @Larson do you concur?

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You do notice every time we post a video it's on threads you guys make to make up for your losses or your false claims right?

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I don't think we had 13 players at the harrower lol, we maybe had 9, REQ was there too fighting, they had a few people.

ricky, kurrupted, kolby, zulu, malo, ajani, fallen, alvin, try me, traveler, dizzy, lateralus, anthony file.
Not counting all the blue Req there aswell so I am actually sorry and I was wrong: you guys had a larger crew than just 13 people, my bad !

zulu2401

Squire
ricky, kurrupted, kolby, zulu, malo, ajani, fallen, alvin, try me, traveler, dizzy, lateralus, anthony file.
Not counting all the blue Req there aswell so I am actually sorry and I was wrong: you guys had a larger crew than just 13 people, my bad !
Who gives a shit about numbers shut your mouth and take a dose of your own goddamn medicine. Who raids baracoon 10v3? Hz does that's who. We no longer give a fuck if you are outnumbered. We generally fight against outnumbered or not we don't care either.

zulu2401

Squire
Lesson to be learned is don't do harrower with single digit numbers. You let your egos cloud your judgement and got raped.