UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting player in need of instructions.

albiras

Wanderer
I started playing this game three days ago and so far all i got was a headache.

I followed the instructions i could find in the forum to creating a character and training, i fully trained a tammer/bard and partially trained a warrior, but i can´t seem to do basically anything except train and write macros.

P.S. thanks to some guy who offered to show me a dungeon when he saw me picking cotton on delucia, my character is now stuck inside a sort of dungeon and i can´t find my way out :/
P.S.S. i don´t want gold or any shiny stuff, just a player who is willing to show me the basics of how to play/tame/kill monsters.

amtothepm

Knight
there is a "help" option when your character is stuck, and you are able to be moved to a town of your choice, for starters

sssuuu

Knight
Yah it takes a little time to get use to the place and finding ways out. Once you get your basic character built then thing start to flow nicely and the game becomes far more enjoyable :)

*Rides away on an emu*

albiras

Wanderer
I played a little, years ago. Recently i saw a video on youtube and it made me want to try it again.
I had never heard about UOgamers, i searched google and found this server and demise... since i could´t figure stuff out here, i went to demise, found someone to teach me there =D