UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stealable Rares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
The people with the really nice locations have them timed like perfectly and don't want to ruin their hoard.. Good luck

Traded a handful of spots with him already, worked out great! I'm still searching for the fancy wind chimes if someone wants to swap locations

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I am sure most of you know all of the items by now so I thought I'd give you a list of all the stealables that are spawning.

Small Brown Bottle
Candle Short
Small Empty Pot
Large Empty Pot
Dread Pirate Hat
Round Paper Lantern
Shoji Screen
Fancy Wind Chimes
Serpents Fang
Drawer(small dresser)
Snow Statue Griffon
Armor Of Fortune
Gwennos Harp
Phillips Wooden Steed
Breath Of The Dead
Arcane Shield
Blade Of Insanity
Bow Of The Juka King
Shadow Dancer Leggings
Lamp Post
Seahorse Statuette

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Traded a handful of spots with him already, worked out great! I'm still searching for the fancy wind chimes if someone wants to swap locations
pretty sure only 2 people know that one and its being camped and hoarded lol along with some others.. should shuffle the spanws around for you guys to get a chance at some of the more rare spawns.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
A lil tip ill share from when I was regularly searching for these items... go run around some dungeons on a ghost :D the guys camping locations use ghosts to watch the spawns.. dead giveaway(get it?! get it!?) however it wont help ya in knowing when abouts the things will spawn 0_o...

You can get a rough idea on some of the spanws IF you watch the vendors frequently enough as the items usually get thrown on a vendor at yew gate after they spawn (cept a few rares yet to be seen)

orion2

Wanderer
As of last night there are completely new stealables in totally new locations! Happy thieving!

hmmm

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
So just curious... How is it 1 person(BlEsSeD) got every single 1 of the new stealable rares? I know of multiple people who were running the dungeons 15 minutes after it came back up and they didn't see 1 with 4 people in 4 different dungeons within 15 minutes. When it takes around 5-15 minutes to run a dungeon and yet every single one of them were clean swiped in 15 minutes.

Seems kind've odd how people could have runes to every location before they've even been announced.

I was very careful not to share any information about the location of the stealables. The only other person that knows the exact location of all the stealables is Suzy because she is the one who coded it. I'm sorry if people feel as if something shady is happening but I've not told anyone nor has Suzy. With that said, if you run dungeons on a regular basis you get to know them quite well. In choosing locations for stealable I decided this time I may as well make them in well traversed areas. Perhaps this is why? I would suggest spending more time running dungeons, you may just happen upon one! Also, it took almost 24 hours for all of the stealables to be found,so your assumption that all had been found with in 15 minutes is incorrect. When I logged in, the following morning, there were still almost 1/3 of them still to be found. Some are obvious when you happen upon them and yet some are cleverly hidden(but still in plain sight)!

orion2

Wanderer
So just curious... How is it 1 person(BlEsSeD) got every single 1 of the new stealable rares? I know of multiple people who were running the dungeons 15 minutes after it came back up and they didn't see 1 with 4 people in 4 different dungeons within 15 minutes. When it takes around 5-15 minutes to run a dungeon and yet every single one of them were clean swiped in 15 minutes.

Seems kind've odd how people could have runes to every location before they've even been announced.

Um Blessed isn't Spiderman, look at the above pic, she got the glacial thing.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
this has gone way far off topic.. the staff had no clue where the stuff was . the only 2 that did are Suzy and sage. when I was running around I found some my self and I didn't seen anyone else. there was nothing shady about this. as staff, we do play the game like anyone else. we didn't have any clue where anything was. all you are hearing is bs. its not to hard to look for them, good trick is to hit cntrl shift a lot. I started with the smallest dungeons first and worked my way up to the bigger ones.

also there is no 'spawner' that gms can see that shows us where these things spawn in game. all these stealable rares have been coded into the game. we have as much clue as you do. also apparently there is some that have not been found still.

im sorry but basically we ran on our player charactors as you would, no help from our staffers sage or suzy . we found them just as anyone else would and there is nothing wrong with that. we don't get money or super rares or junk for staffing we get the good and nice people of hybrid to assist then the people who could care less if we staff. we sit and take it day in and day out.

I cannot foresee why you would have a issue with us running on our charactors looking for stealables just like any other player can do we didn't have a map or a runebooks like the crap I hear.

you can call us dirty cheating assholes but really as a staff. as a group in whole we are not here dicking players over calling them liars n cheats. giving them pre determined responses on pages. not giving 2 shits about what they paged for, or many other things that it was like before. we are here helping hybrid. we disserve to play just like anyone else and also not called 'corrupt' at any little thing that goes wrong or not exactly your way. 99% of the time when we look its nothing. sorry it just gets old.

feel free to page GM Francis or GM Suzy if you really think we are cheating or what not ill list the links below

GM Francis http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?conversations/add&to=GM Francis

Gm Suzy http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?conversations/add&to=Suzy

one other thing.. its getting old watching players trying to call out staffs charactors. I do not know Suzy's and Francis's opinion on this but I will take action in game if was said on the forums or in game etc. im done with it. also I do not kid or joke when I say done.

thanks

peace
chubbs

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I've noticed that there is still several stealable items yet to be found! Get out there thieves! I'm guessing that some of you don't frequent dungeons and "dangerous places" often enough to even notice something out of place. Well, it's time to get out there! As incentive I've posted a picture of all the stealables currently out there.
Enjoy the feeling of discovery! :)

P.S. The metal chest is not a stealable. I meant to move that and forgot. Sorry!

Stealables part 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.