UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Steps on making a sig by Thalas.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer
Re: Steps on making a sig by Thalas.

boring seen it i have it :-/ heres a picture i made i think its *** :-/ with the flash animation i made the animation because some girl is ****ed up and retarded and copied me so here it is

jhaglund

Sorceror

the true easiest way to make sigs is to just mess with photoshop... do some text... rasterize it, mess with filters and effexts.... press ctrl+keys to find out what they do... get creative and ull be a pro likme..

check the siggy :D

Gotcha

Wanderer

I need a damn Sig anyone wanna make me one? :) I'm a big colts fan and I want a colts sig.. I have no clue how to make one

xiff

Wanderer

Gotcha said:
I need a damn Sig anyone wanna make me one? :) I'm a big colts fan and I want a colts sig.. I have no clue how to make one

How much gold will u give for a sig? :]

Unforgoten

Sorceror

Some one please fucking link me the site to download adobe photoshop please! iv been looking for 1 hour and cant find the right one please link me it! ah befor i go nuts

Unforgoten

Sorceror

I need it right where you just hit download and not have to look for it i suck at looking for stuff and geting it to work please show me one and the ones iv been downloading ones and they havent been working...