UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stories of Adventure

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Stories of Adventure

Greetings, citizens. I must admit that recently I have been innundated with the educators in hopes to learn me in the paths of truth and light; however, I have grown weary of their nonfictious blather and wish to read something with more zest.

I am sure that while I am locked away in a dusty room filled with books, scrolls, and dried ink wells that many of you have traveled the lands and found adventure and excitement.

Please, allow me to live through you and share your great adventures with me! I beg of you.... allow me to see the world through your eyes while my body sits.

Lady Crimson

Re: Stories of Adventure

M'Lady,

I fear most of my stories are far from appropriate in this medium. However, I will try and dig up some of my scrolls of old that might be more fitting to the theme. Perhaps if I come across a few free moments I will call on my memory to put to quill the stories that exist only in my mind.

Until such time I wish very much your mind be occupied by stories of others as I too would enjoy reading them...

~Viktor