UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stuck at verifying account

stevedub

Wanderer
Stuck at verifying account

Ok, first off, I know I have ran in to this problem before. I did a search and couldn't find the answer, but here is my question. I had to reformat my comp, so I started new with UO. When trying to connect to Hybrid, I get stuck at "verifying account". From what I remember, I need to patch to an earlier version, am I correct? If this is the case, what is the version that I need to play on Hybrid?

Thanks in advance guys, I can't wait to get back into the game. This has been one of the best free shards I have played to date. Keep up the good work!

awbs

Knight
Re: Stuck at verifying account

5.0.9.1 is the desired patch for this shard. Also, try turning off firewalls/AV, etc. and trying it.

LarryLamer

Wanderer

Please tell me, where can i download 5.0.9.1 client?

Because my current client is 6.0.5.0, which logs in correctly, but with Razor it stucks at "verifying account" section

Winged

Wanderer

when patching cancel the operation when it says downloading 6.x.x.x . You should then have the 5.0.9.1 installed and ready to connect. If razor is the problem save macros (they're prolly in some folder inside razor folder or in a ur documents folder) uninstall razor, and install fresh again.

E

exuro_halloween

and also make sure razor is set uo uogamers:hybrid instead of the osi client, cause that'll keep u from logging in

LarryLamer

Wanderer

Thanks for tips, i uninstall Razor, and then install again, and it logon correctly in the game. But i still got client 6.0.5.0, and don`t understand how to earlier client.
Maybe thats because i`ve downloaded it from here
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe
and there were no 5.x.x.x version
Is it ok, or i should get from somewhere another client

hoglegs

Sorceror

I may not have your solution, but something similar to this has happened to me before. A good while back UOGamers had a problem with some one 'hacking' into a bunch of accounts..(or at least acquiring like accounts//passwords from another source).. A few days after it started, one of my accounts would get stuck at the "Verifying Account" screen. I'm not sure if my account was a part of that whole 'hacking' ordeal as I never used that account//password with another service, but I was never able to refresh that account, causing it to expire. It could all be coincidence, but I never had a real explanation of why I couldn't log in with that account.

:rolleyes:

LarryLamer: I think you can find a link to download it at download.com or try godlike google.

LarryLamer;1615610 said:
Thanks for tips, i uninstall Razor, and then install again, and it logon correctly in the game. But i still got client 6.0.5.0, and don`t understand how to earlier client.
Maybe thats because i`ve downloaded it from here
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe
and there were no 5.x.x.x version
Is it ok, or i should get from somewhere another client

That's the file you want. The trick is after the install, run the client without razor and let it patch. You'll see the version numbers and the status of the patch in the text box on the bottom of the window. When you see "downloading patch 5.0.2" hit cancel and you're done. Install razor, use razor to start UO, and enjoy.

LarryLamer

Wanderer

Starting UOPatch.exe gives me only...
Starting patch session...
Transferring patch information
Patch session completed.

awbs

Knight

When it does that, run it via Razor, and it will patch futher.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

First, reinstall UO (h**p://uogaddict.com/uodownload/UOML_setup.exe) After you've downloaded and installed UO, patch it.

It should patch to around 5.0.6.0 and then give you the option to launch the client in 2d or 3d, close that window.

Act as if you were going to log onto OSI again, and patch it further. While it starts, open 'Task Manager' (ctrl + alt + delete) and under the 'Processes' tab find 'UOPatch.exe.'

When you see UO trying to download patch 6.0.0.0, end the process.

You should now be patched to 5.0.9.1.

Next, make sure you have your firewalls allowing UO to connect to the internet. If you have something like Zone Alarm, put it in 'Game Mode', and disable other firewalls while you're playing (Windows Firewall.)

Hope it helps.

-Kitchen