UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stuck at Verifying Account

DubZio

Traveler
Hi All,

My client gets stuck at verifying account when i try to login to demise, but I can login to Hybrid & other hosted servers fine?

I have read other forum posts but none of them explain my circumstance as how can it be a ports blocking issue when other shards work?

If anybody can please help that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DubZi

DubZio

Traveler
I should also confirm that I am using client 7.0.34.15, I have üse client encription checked, & OSI unchecked. I am using the latest version of razor to connect.

Thanks,

DubZio

Traveler
Hi thanks for your reply, it shouldnt be because its only me and I havent used this server for over a year. Is there anyway to check?

Double check your username is correct. If its different in the least it may try to create a new account, and if it already believes you have your amount the game will stop you, sticking you on verifying. If this still doesn't work, pm eos, she's always been very helpful.