UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Sugestion] - Picture area

[Sugestion] - Picture area

I really think that you guys should have like a picture area when GMs and Seers can upload their picture to the main website.

It would be really awesome, because then we would be able to see what happened at a certain even. The funny pics, the deaths, etc, etc.

What do you guys think about this? :D

Seer Mia

Wanderer
I am totally for this idea and actually was thinking something along the same lines. The other night I was in IRC showing a few pictures from our Halloween event awhile back and thought a gallery would be a nice addition. We'll have to look into that after the holiday buzz slows down. (Yes we've got some good ones of the Christmas stuff so far, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who haven't made it to one yet by posting em. :) )

i would be for the idea if the server would let me connect! I haven't been able to connect since the shard crashed at like 5:25 est today! anyone know whats up?

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Guys not to be an ass but dont we have one of those in off topic room? Called picy picy? Umm one sec lemme find the link....

well damn where it go
nope can't find it. little help here?

Seer Mia

Wanderer
jonthemaster said:
Guys not to be an ass but dont we have one of those in off topic room? Called picy picy? Umm one sec lemme find the link....
well damn where it go
nope can't find it. little help here?

Well, I guess it's a good thing you weren't trying to be an ass, or else you might look like one right about now. ;)

We're discussing a Screenshot Gallery to display pictures of past events, tournaments, etc. You have linked us to an off topic thread posting real life pictures. :p