UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Festival Schedule 2013

hickman48

Knight
2. Code that made hammers to drop in back pack is bad imo caus - some ppl macro it and just stay and i wish luck to you to compare to archer / mage that have slayer and spam in wright form "Ai nearest grey" "Chain light nearest grey".

Yes would be so much better for people to run auto looter and get all the hammers and kits.

Xavier

Account Terminated
After I died because of the crash I did use sacrifice to get all my cursed hammers back.

I see why. We are missing an inherent limiting mechanism that exists on OSI. It never crossed my mind because quite honestly - one would not expect OSI to give them something to get power scrolls out of fel dungeons, other than carrying them out, and it was too easy to assume it wont happen on Demise either.

But, they cant on OSI. We will sort this out.

But still, there was very little that made its way out of the event area, and we deleted it all in short order.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
WINNERS LIST
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Saturday July 27th
Costume Competition
Player favorite "Scorpion" by Id
Staff favorite "Willie Nelson" by Jim James

Garden Design Competition:
1st Jay & Blesh's Garden Comp Submission
2nd Pont's Place
3rd Raziel's Lakeside Shoppe EST 2010

1v1
a warg
2v2
TheTwoXFiEnD & Eonerebus

Fishing Tournament
biggest fish 194 stones caught by Ulysses
Greatest total weight of fish 1036 stones caught by Fisher

Find The Lost Pet
Xavier's Rascally Rabbit found by Gungle George
Larson's Moody Meerkat found by Jair
Becca's Barmy Bear found by Jair
Bob's Bloated Bullforg found by Billie Hickey
Cortana's Raging Reptalon found by Blind Darkstone
Eos' Evil Exodus Experiment found by Blind Darkstone
Lynae's Lippy Llama found by Blind Darkstone
Selene's Silly Songbird found by Semolo
Elihu's Excited Eagle found it's own way home
Athena's Giant Flea found it's own way home

Sunday July 28th
Archery Tournament
1st Mister Blue with a score of 482
2nd King Tala with a score of 369
3rd Assekra with a score of 331

1v1
a warg
2v2
XiaoBaobao & Tea

Scavenger Hunt
Due to a technical failure I'm afraid we lost the winners list to this event. :(
If anyone remembers our top 3 then please post. :)

Hedge Maze
1st Bleshed 1h 24m
2nd Trammie 1h 47m
3rd Id 1h 51m
Honorable mention to others who completed
Nyx Do'ween 1h 59m
Raistlin Majere 2h 1m
Amabeal 2h 2m

Boat Race
1st XiaoBaobao
2nd Kobra & crew
3rd Maharet

Congratulations to all our winners and a big thank you to all that participated in the weekends events.
Hope you all had a good time and look forward to seeing you all at the next event. :)

Xavier

Account Terminated
Thanks for weekend events.
2. Code that made hammers to drop in back pack is bad imo caus - some ppl macro it and just stay and i wish luck to you to compare to archer / mage that have slayer and spam in wright form "Ai nearest grey" "Chain light nearest grey".

There was just no one just parked farming drops. It was messy in those rooms, staff everywhere, and people just couldn't unattended farm for more than a few minutes and live.

Well, I am assuming that's what your concern was about. If not, if you actually meant someone can just sit and shoot arrows and not have to open the corpse and you think that's too easy, that's life. A lot of things drop to packs and we have no intention of doing away with that practice. If you are actually concerned that someone else was "easy" getting the drops, thus preventing you from getting any, well it was a per player roll. Each person with loot rights had their own individual chance at a drop.

As for what dropped on what - everyone had the same chances, and it's just an event to have fun at. I guess we could run it two or three times a week until we perfect it? :D

But seriously man, you and a couple other people were not even there very long. When that weird network burp or whatever happened that disconnected everyone on the shard, you and a couple other guys left. You even paged to tell us you were leaving because you died.

deathviper

Sorceror
I just want to say thanks to the staff for the events! (especially the crafting event). It appeared to be well attended from what I saw.

I died a few times and received a few hammers (thank god they dropped in my backpack). My fighting skills suck even with 720 skill points, drop that by 400 and I was suprised I killed what I killed. I didn't end up with anything worth keeping but I had a good time :)

Thanks again to the staff for the good times!

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Fishing Tournament
1 pm Who's the best fisherman/woman on Demise? Then bring your lucky rod along to this competition to see who can catch the biggest fish. You will need to have 80 fishing skill to enter.
Thought I'd share my rendition of the event, doodled during it.

Warning: may cause feels.