UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sunday October 4th 2009

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: Sunday October 4th 2009

i swear to god if theres not tots im going to rage, How are you going to do the same OSI Quest that brought ToT's2 But not have tots for us?

Pathetic just Pathetic.

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic

RAGE

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

Reefer!;632484 said:
i swear to god if theres not tots im going to rage, How are you going to do the same OSI Quest that brought ToT's2 But not have tots for us?

I'm pathetic just Pathetic.

RAGE

Indeed

DarthNader

Sorceror

Well..... I DID get one. But as soon as I went to insure it, Bamn.... Dead!! Yeah and good luck finding your corpse through all that!! :(

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

Reefer!;632484 said:

Pathetic just Pathetic.

RAGE

I never advertised this event as an opening to Tot's.
The event took place in trammel, and involved a sea monster, not a crashed ship. Yes, they both have a ship in them, but that hardly promises an opening to Tot's. (And it was tot's 1 that had the crashed ship, which has already happened on Demise.)
I am sorry if you did not get a tot from this event. Prizes were randomly awarded to those that fought, because I felt like being nice. I am in no way obligated to award anything for participation.
I suggest you simply avoid my events in the future, if they are too "pathetic" for you.

For all of you that did enjoy the event, Wonderful job, and thank you for coming :D
For those of you that missed it, there is much more to come! ;)

lyzzard

Wanderer

I didn't get to participate long, but it was quite fun (despite crashes *grins*) and hope to do more. :) Those that complain, well, you find them all over the place.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

Are there more event's coming soon, I mean as in a coninueance of the mystic statues, I wouldn't wanna miss these awesome events for all the lumberjacks in Canada, so I was wondering if they'll be announced?

Cheers

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Hey, noobs - Tots Event 1 (the original) started with a shipwreck. Sheesh....

And when did you think Demise's awesome event staff would actually follow an OSI plot to the nth degree? Seriously? That's plagiarism :p Besides, Midnight and the Seers are way more creative ;)