UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 832 Update (Feb 19th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
The following updates are now on Demise (Thank you to Eos for the code, and Mark for updating Demise!):

• Added SubtextSign (This will allow staff to place signs with subtext).
  • Fixed 'or' operator for object conditionals.
  • Fixed train context menu occasionally showing the train option as available when it shouldn't be.
  • Fixed a crash in the documentation generator.
  • Added 3 new command implementors, serving as aliases for various Area usages: Range, Screen and Facet
  • Fixed house placement allowing placed houses to intersect other house regions.

Souced

Sorceror
umm how about we get a spot to get them before we worry about the few who can't repair them, and thanks for the updates always happy for updates

AndyC161

Squire
While crafting smith stuff today i noticed if i create an exceptional item it no longer says crafted by it this a bug with the latest updates ??

Athena

Account Terminated
While crafting smith stuff today i noticed if i create an exceptional item it no longer says crafted by it this a bug with the latest updates ??

Nope, none of these changes would have affected that. You probably have have "DO NOT MARK" selected on the smith tool you are using.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Nope, none of these changes would have affected that. You probably have have "DO NOT MARK" selected on the smith tool you are using.
That could be the answer.
So can

Yet another possibilty is how far that person has patched because this is happening on my server as well.The smith and tailor crafting tools are acting the same way the tinker tools are/were.

I was not able to mark the item with my name when I made an exceptional item though the menu says I affix my mark
The crafting menu says you create an exceptional item but there isn't a maker's mark on it when you have Mark the item selected
You don't get a prompt either when you select Prompt to mark
It does work properly when you have Do not mark selected

Athena

Account Terminated
That could be the answer.
So can

Yet another possibilty is how far that person has patched because this is happening on my server as well.The smith and tailor crafting tools are acting the same way the tinker tools are/were.

I was not able to mark the item with my name when I made an exceptional item though the menu says I affix my mark
The crafting menu says you create an exceptional item but there isn't a maker's mark on it when you have Mark the item selected
You don't get a prompt either when you select Prompt to mark
It does work properly when you have Do not mark selected

What client version does that happen on? It works fine on 7.0.23.1 for me.

Athena

Account Terminated
Odd, I'm getting different results on Demise than you:

buckler.JPG
skullcap.JPG

We'll look into this and see if we can find a cause.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Same version
Screen shots are from your server
I will PM you the account name so you can delete it if you don't mind
You don't have 100 base Tailoring on that character, which is also required for the maker's mark to be applied, in addition to the crafted item being exceptionally crafted.

The maker's mark is applying fine if you do have enough skill. (Athena and I just tested this in game.)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Odd, I'm getting different results on Demise than you:

View attachment 74426
View attachment 74427

We'll look into this and see if we can find a cause.
You don't have 100 base Tailoring on that character, which is also required for the maker's mark to be applied, in addition to the crafted item being exceptionally crafted.

The maker's mark is applying fine if you do have enough skill. (Athena and I just tested this in game.)
Thank-You

Status
Not open for further replies.